Which Theme Do You Use Most? Light or Dark

Which Theme Do You Use Most? Light or Dark?

• Total voters

Papa Zook

Founder
Staff member
Dec 14, 2007
Conroe, Texas
This isn't a "which do you like better", or a "why I hate one theme or the other" poll, its simply a which theme do you use most, light or dark. You can make your selection and vote directly above this post.

• Admin
Like most of you, its really hard for me to change preferences after 5 years of the lighter theme. Actually long time members will remember that the lighter theme grew darker by several shades over time so the adjustment was very gradual, but in the end I liked it and I think most everyone else did too. This current dark theme wasn't meant to be the default theme but rather the 2nd "optional" theme....but when we decided to go live it was the only one that was ready so here it is. The default theme, when finished will be somewhere in the middle but the light and dark themes will still be there as options.

I didn't care so much for the overall darker theme.
But the theme I'm seeing NOW is the BEST... !!!
Haven't seen this theme before but it is really nice - real easy on the eyes.
On my screen it has multiple border colors of what I would call a flat blue, light yellow, bright royal blue and light gray - with the message area being a VERY light grayish with darker gray color for the letters. VERY nice and easy on the eyes.

I waited a while before I voted because I was switching back & forth between themes, but I found that most often I was staying with the darker theme. It seems to be easier for me to read, most of the time, but sometimes there are certain colors that don't show as well, so I like the idea of being able to switch.

Last edited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvflorian

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvflorian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png