Trike with GPZ500 Engine

Hello everyone, I`m from Romania. I like to build from scraps.
I'm starting this thread because I'm building a Trike and I want your critics.
I`m very happy I found this forum and I hope to learn new things from you.
A video is available here:

I hope you enjoy. Thanks !!!

What a cool and wild lookin Trike along with an excellent video. :10::10::10:

You definitely have the talent for fabrication! Thanks so much for sharing!!! ThumbUp

Welcome, It looks as though you have built a great trike & also learned the many ways to enjoy it. I also enjoy building from scrap, my last one was also a three seater. Pics in my profile. Cheers, Cave

That is really great stuff. Your an excellent fabricator. Not being very good with the torches and welders myself, I can appreciate someone who is as talented as you are. Nice job with the video too. ***** rating

The whole process took 6 months. Now we are trying to improve this last version. We try to make it ready for the road. At this moment the design is important. We take piece by piece and polish every one of them. Our deadline is May 1st. There will be more photos and videos available soon.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png