Latest offering from Corbin the "Raven"

mkparker

Feb 28, 2008
Corbin is back with another commuter 3 wheeler. For any who don't know or remember its predecessors were "Merlin" and "Sparrow". They didn't fair well...

The Raven

IMG-1109.jpg

I kinda like this early "hot rod" looking picture.

washington-3A.jpg

Harley powered "Merlin".

red-9.gif

Electric powered "Sparrow"

Yellow-1.gif

So the folks at Corbin are at it again. Maybe the third time's a charm -if you count the 3 variations of the Sparrow as 1. What is that definition? Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

I actually hope it goes over, but it should be a 2 seater, and quite a bit less inexpensive than the last 2 versions.

I agree it should be a 2 seater. but maybe they know something we don't about what people are looking 4????

Attachments

• 5704.jpg
    5704.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 5708.jpg
    5708.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 75
I agree it should be a 2 seater. but maybe they know something we don't about what people are looking 4????

From their past record I'd say...No.;)

With gas prices expected to reach record highs, one has to wonder how long it will be before we start to see more and more of these types of vehicles on the road.

Now if they only had a fender for the chair. :):cool:

Petrol/Gas saving car

Hello Guys,<br />
I drive a smart car which has been modified. With petrol being between $9 & $12 a gallon we have to be a little frugal. I save money this way and what I save I spend on my Trike.<br />
Take a look at little RoadRage: <a href="http://www.smartsrus.com/smart_car_photos_road_rage.htm" target="_blank">smart_car_photos_road_rage</a><br />
<br />
Let me know what you think? Remember this little 599cc does nearly 100mph and comes in at 40-50miles per gallon on a good day.

Good morning Wolf, they are just now brining the smart car over here. It is going to be something new to the Americans since we have always though big. There will be a lot who will not downsize for whatever reason. I can't say much I have a 1 ton duelley and a half ton Ford that we drive every day. Sometimes I take the trike to work, which is only 6 miles from my house. Like the paint job on ur smart car.<br />
Have a great day.

I could not take my trike to work. I do home visits and I visit some dodgy areas. If I left it for anytime it would have bits nicked off it or even stolen. It is a sad day when we have to think this way. Even though we (goldwingers) spend hard earned cash for our toy there is always someone ready to do you a diservice.<br />
On a good point when I do take it out there is so many people who come up to me and the guys and reminise about their biker days in years gone by. This chat can be fascinating, when they tell you about the days when bikes/trikes first hit the roads. Many bikers started off as dispatch riders in the army and have moved on from there.<br />
My wee story over....have a great day all......

Hey Wolf! I agree with katfish...NICE Smart! Beautiful paint! I'm not sure I'm ready to drive one here in Texas with all the "monster" trucks on the road though!:eek:

I take it the WING on the back is to keep it on the ground over 100 MPH . Great looking car. I see where the Corbin is getting the design cues from <LOL>

John,:)
the wing was taken off as it looked naff!!! It saves me a lot of cash when I do my home visits. This is a great wee car. When I think of it my Trike is 3 times an engine size as my car...........;)

Ive been very happy with their frames in the past I just cant find any any where right now

So what is the news on the RAVEN. It has been 4 months since we heard anything. Nothing at the bike rallys.:(

Hello Guys,
I drive a smart car which has been modified. With petrol being between $9 & $12 a gallon we have to be a little frugal. I save money this way and what I save I spend on my Trike.
Take a look at little RoadRage: smart_car_photos_road_rage

Let me know what you think? Remember this little 599cc does nearly 100mph and comes in at 40-50miles per gallon on a good day.
Wolf, that little thing is beautiful! A real showcase car. 100 mph??? on the narrow roads you have in so many areas??? I'm impressed. My other vehicle is a Mini Cooper, and I love it!

Some sad news RoadRage was stolen and has not been seen in over 4 weeks. I think it has gone to the big, big scrapyard in the sky:mad:

Last edited:
Re: Petrol/Gas saving car

Hello Guys,
I drive a smart car which has been modified. With petrol being between $9 & $12 a gallon we have to be a little frugal. I save money this way and what I save I spend on my Trike.
Take a look at little RoadRage: smart_car_photos_road_rage

Since posting this. My car was stolen in June 2008 and has never been seen since:mad::mad:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png