• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Video Coming

Reaction score
I have about fourteen hours of GoPro video to go through and reduce down to something that will fit on a DVD. When it is finished I'd be glad to share it.

I mounted my camera right out front of my windshield and recorded the entire organized ride route and the parade. I also did some solo riding and got some real nice pictures. Met several other TOI/TT.com members out enjoying Arkansas and Missouri.

I'll add another post when the DVD is ready to go.

HEY, if anyone has some really cool rally photos to share I can insert them into the video. Send them to my email goldrush06@suddenlink.net

Jerry, feel free to use any of ours (Scalp Hunter's) photos that he's already posted!

THANKS !!! I already downloaded a TON of them. If anyone has others they would like to share I'll try to get them into the video (S).... :Shrug: :Shrug:

Good deal Jerry! I saw several GoPros and was hoping someone would post a video! Cant wait to see yours..ThumbUp

Re: Video Coming - Getting Close....

I've had a couple delays but I'm back on track now with the video editing/processing. Should have them all done in two or three days.

I don't know anything about posting videos and some of them are quite long so I doubt that is an option. What will be available is DVDs of what I have.

I recorded the scheduled ride on Tuesday then went back over the same route and recorded it riding solo. I also recorded the Mayor's Parade and a ride I took into northwestern Arkansas and southwestern Missouri. The last one I edited down to an hour and fifteen minutes. The scheduled ride is about an hour and forty minutes. The Mayor's Parade was less then twenty minutes.

I can burn DVDs so when I'm ready I'll let you know. pepper pepper

Re: Video Coming - Getting Close....

I've had a couple delays but I'm back on track now with the video editing/processing. Should have them all done in two or three days.

I don't know anything about posting videos and some of them are quite long so I doubt that is an option. What will be available is DVDs of what I have.

I recorded the scheduled ride on Tuesday then went back over the same route and recorded it riding solo. I also recorded the Mayor's Parade and a ride I took into northwestern Arkansas and southwestern Missouri. The last one I edited down to an hour and fifteen minutes. The scheduled ride is about an hour and forty minutes. The Mayor's Parade was less then twenty minutes.

I can burn DVDs so when I'm ready I'll let you know. pepper pepper

Jerry,
The best is to upload them to YouTube then they can be posted here.

I'll look into that.... Never have before so it may take me a while to figure it out... Some old dogs are slow learners !!! :xszpv:

Not only am I a slow leaner at times but I am also NOT a social animal. Way too much information to be putting out there for me. I have decided not to do U-Tube so if anyone would like copies of the videos I made then sending DVDs or other media via the mail looks like the preferred method. I tried uploading them to a friends site but it turned out a bust so we have to fall back to the stone age.

I have all the videos burned onto a "Master" DVD (actually three of them). Unfortunately the really nice quality is too large for DVDs. If you want to send me a large capacity SD or micro-SD card I could get you some really nice memento video. I've tried saving in MOV and AVI formats (Quick Time Player) but the file is HUGE by the time the quality is acceptable.

Anywho -- What I have is available. Let me know at goldrush06@suddenlink.net.

Re: Video Coming (THEY ARE HERE !!!)

Sorry it has taken so long folks. Personal and technical problems got in the way. I hope you all enjoy the video. When you open the video click on the little gear in the lower right side then choose the highest format your computer will display. HD is much nicer then the uploaded setting.

TT/TOI 6 Mayor’s Parade: http://youtu.be/KH3blGtHISQ
TT/TOI 6 Free Ride: http://youtu.be/hSkXBbLWvgo
TT/TOI 6 Organized Ride: http://youtu.be/9Dt-ECGAckY
TT/TOI 6 Organized ReRide: http://youtu.be/lfpp__tN2yE

Last edited:
In video 3 I thought they would have pulled over and wait for the rest to catch up.. Bad intersection. Nice job on the Video. Can't get over how FLAT it is.

In video 3 I thought they would have pulled over and wait for the rest to catch up.. Bad intersection. Nice job on the Video. Can't get over how FLAT it is.

Some of it isn't really as flat as it looks on Video and in Pics. Inside towns in the Area tend to be fairly flat (Eureka Springs has some ups and downs), but the outlying areas are very similar to the "Hills-of-Tennessee".....ThumbUp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png