Ne tt rally.iv pictures post here

John Luciano

One Of The Origionals , TOI - New England
Reaction score
We can post pictures here .last night dinner ride we had 6 trikes one car and a trailer. Caused quite a stir leaving the Wood n Tap

Attending
Rosy, Janice ,Jonesy,Bruce,Deb,Linda ,Jack,Brian,Cynthia
Me and Honey

Two questions. Did you save me a Clownie Bag of leftovers(looks good). And more important, what is that censored in the front center pic?

Crowd getting bigger every day. Breakfast Friday AM

On the road. Stopped at a dam along the 80 mile ride. Had photos taken and interview a few riders for News paper article. Also stopped at a DRUM FACORY. Owner came out and have some of the history darting back to the Civil war

Looks like ya'll are having fun.Thanks for the pics.Love that lic.plate thing.That is great.Ya'll need to watch BIG DOG he gets outa hand around good looking women. RIDE SAFE

Last edited:
A couple pics as I arrived at rally and at Friday night chowdown.
Since up half the night itching, figured I would post them.:vxtyaq::qpnmt:

This appeared today in the news paper

I can only post one picture at a time ??.?
So you can read it. I posted only the write up
You can also read us on www.Ride-CT.com

Couple of pics. One from Kent, CT shows how clown:qpnmt:unfriendly town it is. I can't believe this evil book I found for sale there. Also a couple of crowd shots back at the hotel.:qpnmt:

Attached are 2 group shots from dinner and pic for you foodies out there. If anyone wants higher def copy of group shot, just PM me your email address.

A couple of pics from my shorter drive today. Sign in Kent, sculpture in Kent, Horsie in Goshen.

Some more pics from dinner. Long distance awards and parking lot. Video's will follow eventually when I upload to YouTube.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png