Who is going to be at the Trike Talk Reunion in Eureka Springs?

SEE THROUGH BRAZ

Sponsor - SEE THROUGH BRAZ
Jan 21, 2014
Illinois
Who is going to be at the Trike Talk Reunion in Eureka Springs?

We are going to be there and we are excited to finally put some names with some faces! We will have our products there so you can check them out and see what they are all about! It is almost less than a month away and we can't wait!

Who else is going? Who else has been?

Re: Who is going to be at the Trike Talk Reunion in Eureka Springs?

Have a western trip planned. Sure hope we are back in time. If not it will be the first one we have missed in a long time. They sure fun. RIDE SAFE

The school in Bentonville, AR at which I work has their last week of classes during the Reunion. They take a dim view of missing the last few days of classes. Eureka is only about an hour away from Bentonville, so I will be there about 4:00pm or so until 9:00 or 10:00. Looking forward to seeing the old TT folks and meeting new ones.

Me and mine will be there. time to put faces and names together, make some new friends.

Marge and I will be going of course along with our daughter Claudia. I just received confirmation today that our good friend Herb Anderson will be there as well representing Hannigan trikes. Herb loves the area so much he was just there on vacation riding with a group who goes three or four times a year. We cant wait to see all our old friends and meet new ones including Tom and the BRAZ crew. ThumbUp

My wife and I plan to be there.
We are brand new to triking and this will be our first real trike-only event.
We're looking to make new friends and maybe "compare notes" regarding trikes.
We're really looking forward to it and have our reservations made!

Awesome to hear that some many people are planning on attending. We can't wait to meet everyone!

Just a heads up that if you haven't blocked your room it looks like you need to do it before May 16th before the rates go up!

Any tips for newbies coming?

The other half and I are signed up and reservations made. Had a trike for 3 years and this is the first trike event for us. Don't know if acceptable but considering trailering. We are not use to riding in rain or long rides yet. Hope to change that. Looking forward to meeting new friends.

The other half and I are signed up and reservations made. Had a trike for 3 years and this is the first trike event for us. Don't know if acceptable but considering trailering. We are not use to riding in rain or long rides yet. Hope to change that. Looking forward to meeting new friends.

Radarron, don't worry about trailering - as long as you're there to have fun, it doesn't matter how you get there! I didn't even have my trike with me the first time I went. ;) You also won't be the only one trailering. :)

Just finished registering, so we'll be there. Going to ride in Sunday so we can take our time and do some gawking along the way. Kind of iffy there for a while.

My wife and I will be there from Sunday through Friday morning. We are looking forward to meeting everyone at the reunion. :D
:pepper:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png