Thanks for a Great Job!

Big Dog

Contributing Member
Jul 13, 2008
Sarasota
The "rally" crew of the NETT group really did a bang up job! Hands down. What a turn out, you had fourteen or fifteen states represented, as far away as Mississippi! The area had a wonderful selection of rides, everyone broke up into groups and headed out to enjoy themselves.

The staff at the Gray Ghost was excellent! Coffee was always there, breakfast great come on blue berry pancakes. Saturdays dinners the staff was on top of it! Atfter breakfast today several of the folks had already made next years reservations.

JOB WELL DONE :10:

1. I would like to thank my fellow committee members for helping to put on a great rally.

2. To all the people who attended the rally - Thank You - it was excellent meeting many new and old friends and putting faces to names. Without all who attended the rally is nothing, you people made the rally a success.

3. I appreciate Carina acknowledging me out, but it was not necessary, all members of the committee did the work.

4. I think there is one person that should receive recognition for a lot of work that went unnoticed.
Cheri
a. she set up the web page with registration
b. she constantly updated the list
c. she ordered and sorted " T " shirts
d. she contacted the GGI to have the shirts shipped directly, then got there to
sort the shirts.
e. as each person arrived, they were handed a plastic bag with your name on
it. Inside were your shirts ( if ordered ), name tags (2), a magnet of the
rally.

f. Then on top of it all due to financial reasons was unable to
stay each night.

Thank youfor a great job

Tom

Good job Cheri. :clapping::clapping:
If I knew Cheri needed a room Fri night I would have given her mine for free . It was already paid for.

Tom, many thanks! I do what I can to help. :blush:

John, not to worry - money was my main reason for not staying over, but not my only one. I had several things going on at home that I needed to keep an eye on, as well. Plus as I explained to someone, I only get to see my husband on weekends, so this gave me a chance to at least see him for a little while on Saturday. :)

Glad to hear everyone had a wonderful time!!! I know I did!! ThumbUp

For us that registered already, we need to know if the GGI is the place for next year, if the committee is not 100% with that, then I think we need to cancel our reservations so we don't end up with rooms that will not be used or worse yet cause issues with Carinas reservations for next year. I think she is under the impression that this is set in stone, it's not really fair for her if she isn't in the loop where she can move our reservations to another weekend or cancel the rally as far as the GGI is concerned. It sounded like the majority of the members at the dinner were happy with the date and place and the inn is available as of now. The longer it takes to decide the more chance of not getting that weekend.

I was speaking to her marketing person for possibly bringing a group in for this fall or winter and she was telling me that summer is the most busiest times, more so than winter. Last weekend was a good weekend to have it, not close to the 4th and not too close to Labor Day weekend, just right for a weekend get away......

Doug, not to worry! We spoke with Carina before the end of dinner last weekend, so she's aware of our thoughts, etc. We have until December to firm up dates with her, but we'll be finalizing with her and letting everyone here know within the next week or so. Trust me, the committee needs it done just as much as Carina and everyone else - remember, we're riders who need to make plans too! ;)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png