Someone has to be first

pepper_guy

Nov 16, 2014
Lacey, Wa.
Hello my name is Junius and I live in lacey, WA. I have a VW powered Nova trike and a '57 bodied Boss Hoss trike. I've been riding trikes for about 11 years and I love to ride. Anyone near by that likes to ride.

Welcome Junius and greetings from Long Island. Well....On a cosmic scale, I'm just around the corner. Only 3000 odd miles away.

RE someone had to be first

I'm just outside of Spokane. Have a 14 triglide. Don't get to the coast much but would like to have a guide when I'm in the area.

I'm just outside of Spokane. Have a 14 triglide. Don't get to the coast much but would like to have a guide when I'm in the area.

I'd be glad to do some riding with you. Send me an email and I'll send you my phone number.

You might consider attending our Trike-In at Packwood in August. You can find the flyer under Other Rallies & Rides / Northwest Rides. So far we have 77 registered and have no doubt we will have over 100 attend.

Hello from 253.

Hello my name is Junius and I live in lacey, WA. I have a VW powered Nova trike and a '57 bodied Boss Hoss trike. I've been riding trikes for about 11 years and I love to ride. Anyone near by that likes to ride.

Good to find someone in state in here. :clapping: Are there others lurking out there? Come on Washington state. Or am I not aware of another page here I didn't see?

## Just realized the opening post was 4 years ago. But got some attention in 15. So it remains...are there other T.T. members in Washington state.:wave4:

Once my 01 GW Lehman I quits digging into my wallet and time maybe we can do a meet and greet in lacy?

Good to find someone in state in here. :clapping: Are there others lurking out there? Come on Washington state. Or am I not aware of another page here I didn't see?

## Just realized the opening post was 4 years ago. But got some attention in 15. So it remains...are there other T.T. members in Washington state.:wave4:

Once my 01 GW Lehman I quits digging into my wallet and time maybe we can do a meet and greet in lacy?

Scott......I spent some time in Tacoma........And With all the rain we have been getting here in Jersey it brought back memories....:laugh:.....

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png