Update on the TRANSFORMER

J.T.M.

Jan 15, 2015
Buffalo, Ky, USA
With about 1500 miles on the Transformer I thought it was time to post my opinion.

The Transformer has plenty of room in the trunk, the wife and I carry folding sports chairs and umbrellas with us a long with our rain gear, snacks, cooler, jackets, and about anything else we can think of. I have not seen another trike that I can get my chairs in.

As far as looks, this thing is one of the best looking trikes in this part of the country, especially considering it is stock Harley colors On a standard paint scheme (for now). I get a lot of compliments on the great looks. Now for the ride. I do not know of anything to do to improve the ride. The wife and I agree that it is a smoother ride than her Impala. Handling is awesome now that I have got used to a trike. I will out corner lots of the bikes out there.

Before the trike kit she wasn't very fond of riding the bike.

Now every nice day she asks to ride :). And that is what we do. We love to ride the 2 lane black tops here in central KY, just ease along and enjoy the ride and beautiful country side. We still have a few bugs to work out but they are the installers mistakes and have nothing to do with Hannigan or the kit. I only wish I had it triked when I bought the bike new in 2010, but then it would not be a Transformer.

Maybe that is why the good Lord had me to wait. I AM GLAD I DID!!! If any one is in doubt about how I feel just come talk to me or ask my wife. Better yet come take it for a ride.

Thank you Jim, Herb and Hannigan crew.

Our Transformer conversion has been moved back to July 6th. Probably works better for us because our Intro billet wheels and Corbin Dual Saddle seat weren't going to be done by the earlier date.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png