Maggie Valley 2017?

We do have a rides page for our Rally in the Valley its located here:

http://www.triketalk.com/forum/threads/40478-Maggie-Valley-2017-Rides

please put any information for our rides here: where to, what day of week you'd like to do it, what type of ride etc.

ideally we will have two per day to choose from

Judy wants to take a ride to visit the Asheville arboretum via the Blue Ridge but what day is open for that so we'll fill that one in to an open space

My wife Rebecca and I will be there Sunday thru Thursday and I know she would LOVE to go to the arboretum. I know she would be really bummed if she didn't get to see it...

My wife Rebecca and I will be there Sunday thru Thursday and I know she would LOVE to go to the arboretum. I know she would be really bummed if she didn't get to see it...

Sure wish we could go to something like this. Even though we have two trikes and could take the whole family, my youngest daughter just couldn't take the 5 hours worth of ride down. I don't think she could take it even if we split it up into 2 days going down.

Pick a day you'd like to head over there and we can add it to our rides page

Hey bro! I never heard of the arboretum, so did an Internet search and here is what I found! http://www.ncarboretum.org/ It looks like a fun place for green thumb people, I am sure Sara would love to go!

Chaplain Dave

Glad to see you are registered!

Finally got around to registering myself and my friend Patty. Now you will see how I got the name DblTbl:D:Joker3::Joker3::D

You will have to explain how your nickname came into being, that should take at least an afternoon at Maggie!

The name Maggie holds a spot in my heart as I was introduced to her "drawers" in the Marines! When shooting at the rifle range, if you missed the target a white flag was waved in front of your target to show you had been awarded "Maggie's drawers." The drawers were sure to draw some Sgt's ire, and during boot camp your DI was sure to make you unpleasantly aware of your "drawers of honor!"

Have a GREAT summer!

Chaplain Dave

Mary and I are going to try and be there. Time will tell if we can get away. Got a few big changes happening at the shop that we've been working on, and one of them is set to take place the last part of August/first part of September.

Kevin

PLEASE TRY AND MAKE IT! Carolyn and I so enjoyed talking to you!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png