Hello to all!

chiefdave

10+ Post Club
Apr 26, 2017
Davenport, Fl 33937
My wife and I are both retired chiefs from the Air Force. We have been traveling in our 2007 Monaco Knight motorhome seeing all this great country has to offer since 2007. Have visited 32 of our National Parks in the US and Alaska and hiked in many of the parks. On our way to hike the Grand Canyon rim-to-rim Memorial Day weekend. Afterward, heading back to Indiana, Kentucky to purchase a 2016-2017 Harley Trike. I was a previous motorcycle owner but never a Harley. Did not know what I missed. We intend to haul the trike on the back of an F-150 pickup or a trailer. Would like to revisit many of the parks and use the Trike to ride through the parks to see all its beauty. Hoping to use this forum to educate myself on Trike issues.

Safe Travels to all!

My wife and I are both retired chiefs from the Air Force. We have been traveling in our 2007 Monaco Knight motorhome seeing all this great country has to offer since 2007. Have visited 32 of our National Parks in the US and Alaska and hiked in many of the parks. On our way to hike the Grand Canyon rim-to-rim Memorial Day weekend. Afterward, heading back to Indiana, Kentucky to purchase a 2016-2017 Harley Trike. I was a previous motorcycle owner but never a Harley. Did not know what I missed. We intend to haul the trike on the back of an F-150 pickup or a trailer. Would like to revisit many of the parks and use the Trike to ride through the parks to see all its beauty. Hoping to use this forum to educate myself on Trike issues.

Safe Travels to all!

Welcome again........:wave4: Chief Dave and Wife.....:clapping:

Hey Dave,

Thanks so much for also posting here in the "New Member Introductions".

:welcome: to Trike Talk from South Florida.:wave4:

We look forward to hearing from you and the Lady Chief about your riding adventures. Please be sure to post lots of pics. We just love pics.ThumbUp

Thanks to you both for your serviceThumbUp

Welcome Dave! I'm sure you will both enjoy the Tri Glide! I can't wait until I have the time to really get out and see the country as you are doing. Thank you both for your service!!!

Welcome Dave to both of you! We traveled full time in a 5th wheel for 3 years but ended up back in a home in Florida a couple years ago. Switched to a motorhome and Saturday will be heading out for a 4 month/7,000 mile run around the country.

I will be interested in what you decide on trailers for your Trike. My buddy travels out of Florida with motorhome/trike for 3-4 months every summer also and he uses a 7x14 enclosed. I have the open Aluma Trike trailer and really like that because it is extremely light and I can push it around by hand if needed.

Since we are heading north, then west, before coming back east for rally in Deadwood, who knows maybe we will run in to you. Safe travels!

Hello Dave and welcome to Trike Talk from Missouri. That is one thing about the US, we have some beautiful sites to see. Enjoy the new trike ride safe and have fun!:Coffee:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jb2024Free

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jb2024Free
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png