Fender Protection

dheaton

Reaction score
Hello All

I have a 2013 goldwing with a 2017 Roadsmith trike conversion. I have had it less than a month and already have rock chips on the finders. I know there are some things to protect them but I have been quoted $300 - $400 to do just the fenders. I really need some input and help in finding somethig. Any ideas?

This can be that much or more but, look at LineX. This can be applied color matched(some colors) or a contrasting color. Cover all forward facing surfaces of the trike portion. One of the best looking I've seen had a flame design as the coating went over the fender tops, done in a contrasting color.

Looked at some of those and wonder how easy they are to actually install and look nice. I need to do something before I have to install one of the black covers that people use. I really do not want to do that but I already have 3 little rock chips.

This can be that much or more but, look at LineX. This can be applied color matched(some colors) or a contrasting color. Cover all forward facing surfaces of the trike portion. One of the best looking I've seen had a flame design as the coating went over the fender tops, done in a contrasting color.

A suggestion if I might. When I was looking to have a couple parts sprayed with LineX I called several shops. I sent pics with dimensions to some and visited others. The price varied considerably and colors take a BIG jump in price. Dealers tell me it's the cost of change over from black to color that causes this. The prices I got for color varied on average $450 difference to do 2 pieces. I have been told since by and individual that you can request textures, from a rougher to smoother. The dealer that sprayed mine did not mention this. Do your homework and they will turn out nice.

No question about it SeeThruBraz, one of the sponsors of THIS site. The only thing better is their customer service. Have use several of their products over the past 4yrs now and I never been disappointed.

Talk to Al or Merdith and tell them your needs.

seethrubraz.com

8~\o

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png