Poor Otto Warmbier...

peteg59

Meme Master
Jan 30, 2014
Farmington, NH USA
Sad story for him & his family.

Hard to fathom what kind of torture they put him through, to have him wind up in a coma.

Then on the other hand, why would anyone want to visit a country that hates US & wants to nuke US as soon as possible???

Sad story for him & his family.

Hard to fathom what kind of torture they put him through, to have him wind up in a coma.

....and to have him in a coma for months without telling any one outside the country. Unbelievable!

Then on the other hand, why would anyone want to visit a country that hates US & wants to nuke US as soon as possible???

Got to agree with you 100%. There is only one reason for a foreigner to get near that Crazed man!

I haven't one drop of Sympathy for him......Or anyone that go's to a county that we have no relations with and ends up in trouble...I also have the same feelings for someone that wants to row across the ocean in a row boat Or fly across in a balloon, Or some other stupid stunt...And Then when they get in trouble someone else's Son or Daughter has to risk their lives to save them... :mad:

:Agree: Luckily for us the taxpayers, it was only Dennis Rodman risking his life to get this kid back this time...

Ha! Rod man is probably the only one I can think of that's as crazy as Kim Jong-un.

I bet if they held Rodman a prisoner in N. Korea our former leader would get him out.

I haven't one drop of Sympathy for him......Or anyone that go's to a county that we have no relations with and ends up in trouble...I also have the same feelings for someone that wants to row across the ocean in a row boat Or fly across in a balloon, Or some other stupid stunt...And Then when they get in trouble someone else's Son or Daughter has to risk their lives to save them... :mad:

The last sentence in your response is very thought provoking for sure.

Well the sad story is now over for this kid.

HOPEFULLY it'll be a lesson for anyone wanting to take a trip to NK anytime soon....Stay the heck away:nono:

RIP Otto Warmbier

Well the sad story is now over for this kid.

HOPEFULLY it'll be a lesson for anyone wanting to take a trip to NK anytime soon....Stay the heck away:nono:

RIP Otto Warmbier

Its a big country' America.....There will be others who will temp faith ....

Like the idiot couple who was gonna live with the bears to protect them from the hunters...

Its a big country' America.....There will be others who will temp faith ....

Like the idiot couple who was gonna live with the bears to protect them from the hunters...

And got eaten. A bear is a bear, thats what they do. I've done research since I camp in bear country. If a black bear, which is generally shy and runs from humans, comes after you, it's because it wants to eat you. Brown bears (grizzlies) generally attack because of cubs or territorial. People recommend wearing a bell on you gear while you're out to alert the bears you're coming so they can go on. Bear poop tells you what kind of bears are in your area. Black bears poop shows vegetation and berries. Brown bear poop has more meat, and little bells.

But back to the subject, these thug regimes do what they want until it hurts them. Being a puppet of China, NKorea will be punished if we punish China. Not through the government, but through a boycott of China's products by the American consumer. We have the power as consumers to shape global policy. I wish as a country we could come together on unifying issues that affect us all. This is a very sad situation.

I agree that Otto going was stupid but how can you say you don't have one drop of sympathy for him. He was a 20 yr old kid. Many of us, ( not you of course) made lots of decisions when we were younger that we look back on and think how silly we were. I don't care where he went. No country should EVER treat another human like that, whether they are citizens are guests. Also, many of these tour companies sell these trips and "assure" the customers that they will be safe since they are part of a tour. Would you and I believe it....hell no, but many folks do.

I hope you and members of your family never get in a situation where you lose someone because of a silly decision, but if they do, I hope others show sympathy for you and them.

I agree that Otto going was stupid but how can you say you don't have one drop of sympathy for him. He was a 20 yr old kid. Many of us, ( not you of course) made lots of decisions when we were younger that we look back on and think how silly we were. I don't care where he went. No country should EVER treat another human like that, whether they are citizens are guests. Also, many of these tour companies sell these trips and "assure" the customers that they will be safe since they are part of a tour. Would you and I believe it....hell no, but many folks do.

I hope you and members of your family never get in a situation where you lose someone because of a silly decision, but if they do, I hope others show sympathy for you and them.

Sympathy doesn't bring back the dead....And i don't need Sympathy from others for any of the stupid decisions i made in my life...And i have From Nam to Riding Motorcycles made many, And no doubt more to come..

I stand by my last sentence in my first post on this subject...

And i will never post a personal dig, Even a Veiled one...:(

Six Two Charlie Out... !

I hate he lost his life but my thoughts are he went to a foreign country where even pictures are smuggled out and taken at risk of similar punishment.When we go to other countries we have to abide by their laws and in some countries they are many and dealt with harshly.We don't want people coming here and following the laws from their countries so why should we feel it doesn't work both ways.If he had been one of their citizens he would have got the same thing if not a firing squad.Again its sad and also sad that countries like that exist but they do.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png