Just bought a new to me 2012 GW CSC Trike

paid4c4

300+ Posts
Mar 28, 2016
Crestview Hills, KY, USA
We just bought a 2012 GW CSC Trike with 6000 miles. Just like a new! It's missing the OEM rider pegs which I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to replace. I bought the bike from the original owner who purchased Honda Protection until 2020. I can't wait to put some miles on this puppy! I first saw this trike advertised on this forum by the previous owner. I called him and we made a deal. We agreed to meet in Oklahoma City for the transfer. He drove the trike from Wichita Falls, Texas and I drove my truck and trailer from KY. We had a great meeting and transaction, thank you grandpa. If anyone has a set of OEM pegs i'd be interested.

Bill

We just bought a 2012 GW CSC Trike with 6000 miles. Just like a new! It's missing the OEM rider pegs which I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to replace. I bought the bike from the original owner who purchased Honda Protection until 2020. I can't wait to put some miles on this puppy! I first saw this trike advertised on this forum by the previous owner. I called him and we made a deal. We agreed to meet in Oklahoma City for the transfer. He drove the trike from Wichita Falls, Texas and I drove my truck and trailer from KY. We had a great meeting and transaction, thank you grandpa. If anyone has a set of OEM pegs i'd be interested.

Bill

Congratulations!!!

Happy Trails :)

Congratulations on your new ride.

I too once bought from afar. The seller picked me up from the airport, we went back to his place, we made the transaction, and he let me (or made me) spend the night until the title office opened the next day. Once the title was in my name, I was allowed to leave. Spending the night at his place and waiting on the title office to open was all agreed upon a head of time. Although I felt like I was in "title jail," I was in good company, well cared for, and well fed too.

The pleasure was all mine Bill!

Enjoyed meeting you and your friend and my wife really enjoyed the money you brought!!!

As far as the foot pegs, I had those stubby pins put on because I didn't like the pegs hitting my ankles. I didn't ask for the pegs back because I thought I would have this trike for the rest of my life. I would have too, if it hadn't been for my wife's surgery and spine problems preventing her from riding with me.

Glad you are pleased with the trike! We loved it!

The pleasure was all mine Bill!

Enjoyed meeting you and your friend and my wife really enjoyed the money you brought!!!

As far as the foot pegs, I had those stubby pins put on because I didn't like the pegs hitting my ankles. I didn't ask for the pegs back because I thought I would have this trike for the rest of my life. I would have too, if it hadn't been for my wife's surgery and spine problems preventing her from riding with me.

Glad you are pleased with the trike! We loved it!

Already found OEM pegs should have them later this week thanks to a forum member.

Bill

I appreciate all the nice comments. I'll post some photo's as soon as I get her washed and waxed and some riding time. I'm trying not to ride now as I'm nursing wounds from being rear ended while riding my Harley Ultra Limited in the Smoky Mountains on June 9th. Road rash on knees and arms, shoulders sore and thumb. Hopefully by end of the week I'll feel like riding. I think I'm off two wheels and have changed from a "biker" to a "triker"!

Bill

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png