• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Please Post LINE X Fender Protection Pics

Please post photos of your LINE X fender protection.

Thank you

God bless,

Gideon

I have not done this as yet but will very soon. This picture is from "4cRanch", one of our members. Line-X can do mat or gloss finish. I will be doing the gloss on my Wing Guards and just a bit more of the fender than in this picture ... :xszpv: :xszpv:

4cRanch Line-X.jpg

I have not done this as yet but will very soon. This picture is from "4cRanch", one of our members. Line-X can do mat or gloss finish. I will be doing the gloss on my Wing Guards and just a bit more of the fender than in this picture ... :xszpv: :xszpv:

View attachment 46158

My Trike will get the LINE X gloss finish on Monday. I already have an idea on what I want done, but thought I would like to see what other members did.

Gideon 2 Front Side View.jpg

Jerry,

Do you have the approximate cost of this coating on the trike?

I am having the black part of my rear fenders done half way back and both Wing Guards (running boards). Cost will be $450 and will never chip! ;) :xszpv: :xszpv:

All Done 1.1.JPG

Jerry...

just curious...will that application add much weight to the Tupperware?

Also, I sent you a PM yesterday..

Thanks.

Jerry...

just curious...will that application add much weight to the Tupperware?

Also, I sent you a PM yesterday..

Thanks.

PM didn't get here Carla??

Per my request, the Line-X guy said he would not spray near as heavy as a pick-up bed. It's not going to take that kind of beating so only needs to be maybe an eighth inch thick. Shouldn't add too much weight. If so, I'll have to go on a diet!!! :D :D

I'm glad it came out like you wanted. :)

Looking forward to seeing the photos.. :xszpv: :xszpv:

Came out very nice Bob!! Mine will get done next week. :) How thick did they apply the Line-X? Looks farily thin which is what I'm wanting.. :xszpv: :xszpv:

Thanks for the compliments. It will look even better once I get additional flames/pin striping.

Jerry,

It's a little over sixteenth of an inch thick. No need to apply the eighth of an inch like they use in bed liners. As far as additional weight, I don't think it would be noticeable.

Also, I suggest you go with the premium grade to eliminate fading.

100_0556 (2).jpg

Thanks Bob! I sort of thought that would be about as thick as it would be. I have already talked with the Line-X folks about the premium product. :D :xszpv::xszpv:

Thanks so much for the kind words Y'all... I really am very pleased with the product. Not having to worry about more rock chips will be a good thing. :D:D

Jerry, this looks good, would look on my white, I think. Just use on the front part of fenders, that should work for me. I have the RoadSmith clear protectors on there now, but they are getting kind of beat up. How easy is the Line-X to keep clean?

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png