Jun 29, 2017
Van Texas USA
Im new to trike world logged over 50 years on 2 Wheeler's ...trying to get some new things put on to make my trike handle better and run better... I was supposed to get me some love jug fans today Saturday but they didn't show up maybe they'll be here Monday ... wanting to learn all I can about this new part of my life on three wheels and all the great accessories technical information and tips anyone has to offer I live in East Texas .I am doing this on my phone but I promise I will get on the laptop when I can- Danny Reddog Garrett RTWR

I hope you enjoy your Tri Glide as much as I enjoy my Freewheeler. The first suggestion I have is to get yourself some floorboard extensions from DK Customs, they sure make my trike more comfortable.

Is the BBQ place in Van still open? I can't remember the name of the little place, but I do remember how good the food was.

I hope you enjoy your Tri Glide as much as I enjoy my Freewheeler. The first suggestion I have is to get yourself some floorboard extensions from DK Customs, they sure make my trike more comfortable.

Is the BBQ place in Van still open? I can't remember the name of the little place, but I do remember how good the food was.

yes it is open Soul Man it is called ...

Thank you all for the Big Welcome I live in East Texas and am looking forward to learning as much as I can about my scooter and rely on all the tip on this new venture as It is definitely different than my last years..Ill post some pictures of life thru the years when I learn how ....Thanks Again :)

Im new to trike world logged over 50 years on 2 Wheeler's ...trying to get some new things put on to make my trike handle better and run better... I was supposed to get me some love jug fans today Saturday but they didn't show up maybe they'll be here Monday ... wanting to learn all I can about this new part of my life on three wheels and all the great accessories technical information and tips anyone has to offer I live in East Texas .I am doing this on my phone but I promise I will get on the laptop when I can- Danny Reddog Garrett RTWR

Hey Danny, welcome to the forum. Your Love Jugs order came in at 5:31 PM last Thursday the 29th after the post office was closed, so they shipped on Friday the 30th via USPS 2-Day Priority Mail. Thus far almost all of our Texas orders have miraculously arrived in just 1 day rather than 2 days, which has been a big surprise....sorry yours did not.

According to your USPS tracking, your package made it to the North Texas Distribution Center on Saturday and sat there until yesterday, not sure why, but maybe due to the 4th of July holidays. It now shows your package in transit to its destination.

Please let me know when you get them and how you like 'em. You've got my phone number so please don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions.

Thanks again very much for your business and hope your having a Happy 4th!

Danny 2 USPS.com®   USPS Tracking® Results.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
87_442

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
87_442
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png