What do you think of this deal on a used 17 TriGlide?

Reaction score
2017 Harley Davidson TriGlide Ultra! $32,000

First service (1000 miles) done two weeks ago.

THIS BIKE IS FLAWLESS!...AND HAS EVERY POSSIBLE

OPTION!,,,,see list. Only 1,350 miles and purrs!!

Total cost, (out the door) was over $47,000.00 and purchased

locally six months ago.

00L0L_bJmvpBGNss4_1200x900.jpg

2017-harley-davidson-triglide-ultra-limited-every-possible-option-365-miles-10.jpg

never know..You can always call and ask questions doesn't cost you anything

I would not sent any money in advance if you do decide..

What ya need to know is simple; reply giving him your home phone # and ask for his.

Get the address and get some one close to the location to look see. Otherwise you might just take a visit to the state of Texas.

Or if ya know someone in law inforcement, run the displayed vin # to verify the registered state/address.

:Shrug:

locally six months ago.

https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/mcy/6203097737.html

If you need someone to check it out. I can next Sunday. I only live 42 miles from Spring Branch. Private msg me your number, so we can talk, if you interested.

Regards,

Nuc

FLY and Drive..Guy must have a lot of money to do it on his dime and sell the bike cheap..

I would check the dealer for service records too Just to be sure no major issues were going on with the bike.

Not sure if you spoke to the owner about that too :confused:

If you need someone to check it out. I can next Sunday. I only live 42 miles from Spring Branch. Private msg me your number, so we can talk, if you interested.

Regards,

Nuc

Now your my kind of guy :clapping:There are enough members here that are willing to do the same if a long distance sale is ever in question.

Your a true gentleman , Nuc.

I talked to him. Nice guy. Offered to fly me out to pick it up on his dime so I made the deal.

I've gotten a couple of really great deals on Craigslist. As long as the trike runs well, looks good, is still under factory warranty and you get a clean title, that is a GREAT deal!

Kevin

How come I wasn't looking at that Craigslist ad??? What a deal! And I thought I got a good deal on my 2017 with 90 miles on it for $32k but I only got the one color blue and not that snazzy two-tone blue. Sheesh, I had to have the dealer move a bunch of parts totaling maybe $1200 to my new ride from my 2016 on their nickle. But then again, the dealer gave me $2800 less for my trade than I had paid for it with 15k miles;) Again, what a deal!!! Please let us know when it is in your possession.

locally six months ago.

https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/mcy/6203097737.html

Frosty.....If everything works out to your Satisfaction 'Thats the deal of the century ...

Let us know when you get it back home....ThumbUpThumbUp

used TO BE, HARLEY CHARGED THE BUYER $500 FOR BUYING THE BIKE AND TRANSFERRING THE WARRANTY, OFF OF THEIR FINANCING SYSTEM, IN PREVIOUS OWNERS NAME TO ANOTHER, A SURPRISE THAT KILLED A DEAL FOR ME.

knowing you can afford a trike, can I get your address, send you ticket money, then visit your house when your flying?

like everyone said, cover all the bases. I have a bike for sale and get a scam buyer weekly.

Due to not wanting to be a fried chicken I had it shipped. I met the shipper 25 miles south of my house at a freeway exit and rode it home from there in 110 degree heat. I won't do that again.

The bike is sweet, even better than I had hoped for. It runs like a dream and I took to the trike right away. I didn't even put my feet down. Yes, I took a big chance but I did check everything out before hand and didn't have any problems.

Frosty

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png