Rear fender clearance

I'm betting that the OEM fenders have a bit of room to spare but are pretty close to what you will need.

Anyway, once your fenders are on please post some pictures!

I'm betting when your done, you can sell your OEM fenders for a few $$$ .... when I had my tri, I always wanted to get a pair of FW fenders and try to make them work. I just thought the bobbed fenders looked good.

Yes sir. I 'm going to have a bunch of stuff left over to get rid of in a couple more weeks. If you are interested in the fenders, I'll make you a great deal on them. :)

I'm betting that the OEM fenders have a bit of room to spare but are pretty close to what you will need.

Anyway, once your fenders are on please post some pictures!

I haven't even thought about taking pictures of the progress. :) I'm waiting on a part that had to be made on the front end to come in and be powder coated. I'm hoping by the end of next week that it will be rolling again. I need to get it all put together and put some miles on it to make sure I am happy with everything we've done before I get the fenders made... then it gets torn down again for paint. I'll get some pics taken when I get it rolling. It is going to look a whole lot different from what Harley envisioned. :D

When u put on new fenders put some rubber welting in between fenders and body, The MOCO should have done this, be careful ur bolts are not cross threaded like mine were, My Bike was NEVER PDI, my RS spark lugs were loose, plus RS turn signal fell off GEEEEEZ

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Davis

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Davis
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png