She's here!!!!

Aug 11, 2010
Youngstown, OH
My Trike is here!!!! Gonna spend the day playing with it (adding chrome, sitting, staring, etc). Pete test drove it first (he had it up to 80 mph), then I drove it (I had it up to a whopping 20 mph!) Here's a video of the end of his test drive...

Here is me on my trike!

DSC01868.jpg

JoJo, Love the trike!! I've had mine for 2 weeks but haven't been on it due to the weather. Two beautiful days, I could have ridden - I was at work. Congratulations and safe riding!

My Trike is here!!!! Gonna spend the day playing with it (adding chrome, sitting, staring, etc). Pete test drove it first (he had it up to 80 mph), then I drove it (I had it up to a whopping 20 mph!) Here's a video of the end of his test drive...

Very Very nice enjoy.

Exactly what I originally wanted to end up with as my trike.
I had bought a non running 99 Valk.
Spent 7 months a lot of money and then had to sell it as I couldnt find anyone to make a reverse for me.
Yours is just so pretty to me Im jealous.
Enjoy the ride and have a great Holiday Season. Getting the trike is a great beginning.
DSC00494.JPGDSC00556.JPG

A big congratulations on a Valk trike conversion! Having owned an Interstate, I have a soft place in my heart for them. Looks great and sounds great, a trike with attitude! ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png