RALLY IN THE VALLEY IV...Tennessee Ride to Maggie Valley

skuuter

10000+ Posts
Apr 23, 2010
Estill Springs, Tn, USA
OK, I already have some Tennessee TRIKE TALK & TOI Chapter Members followin' us up to Maggie Valley for the TRIKE TALK RALLY IN THE VALLEY IV in June. If You're from the Tennessee or Northern Alabama Area and would like to follow Us up usin' an interestin', scenic, fun Route, let me know. I'm postin' the details here. Hope to see You here for the ride up, or at least see You in Maggie Valley....ThumbUp

WHERE: QUIK MART SHELL#3 (Mitzie's Store) at 600 South Jackson Street (Intersection of Hwys 55 and 41-A) in Tullahoma, Tennessee

WHEN: Thursday, June 23rd...Leaving the Store at 9:30 AM CST

DETAILS: Have Your Trike and Yourself Full and Ready to leave by the 9:30 Time because with Gas Stops, Lunch Stop, Scenic Stop(s) it will take us a while to get there. If You are comin' from somewhere else and want to hook up with the "TENNESSEE CARAVAN" out on the Route, let me know, and I'll look at some maps and figure out a Meet-Up Location......You don't wanna' miss this Event, because You'll be sick when the Write-Ups and Pics start showin up afterwards.....ThumbUp :wtg:

we plan on leaving the Montgomery area on Thursday the 23rd about 5am. havent mapped out a route yet only dont want to go anywhere near Atlanta. anyone familiar with the country care to give me an ETA? like to pull in there by 3 or 4pm.

we plan on leaving the Montgomery area on Thursday the 23rd about 5am. havent mapped out a route yet only dont want to go anywhere near Atlanta. anyone familiar with the country care to give me an ETA? like to pull in there by 3 or 4pm.
We ride up from Pensacola to Chattanooga on one day, then on to Maggie Valley the next day. We take I-75 out of Chatt, just as far as Cleveland, then east on US-74/64 (along the Ocoee River), then go north on rte. 68 so we can ride the Cherohala Skyway (because I just love it!), then 143 to 28, and that takes us to Rte. 19 and on into Maggie Valley. We do like to get in around 3 or 4 in the afternoon.

Jeez, I can hardly wait!

We ride up from Pensacola to Chattanooga on one day, then on to Maggie Valley the next day. We take I-75 out of Chatt, just as far as Cleveland, then east on US-74/64 (along the Ocoee River), then go north on rte. 68 so we can ride the Cherohala Skyway (because I just love it!), then 143 to 28, and that takes us to Rte. 19 and on into Maggie Valley. We do like to get in around 3 or 4 in the afternoon.

Jeez, I can hardly wait!

Another Nice Ride: Hwy 27 outa' Chattanooga, turn right on Scenic Hwy 30 in Dayton, then Scenic Hwy 39 to 68 in Tellico, just above the Cherohala Skyway.....ThumbUp

Man sure wish I was comin this year, but have so many other rides planned just can't make it.... Was down to Maggie valley last year and to the Dragon for the 3rd time it never gets old!!!! Beautiful country you sure can tell god had a hand in this area....

Man sure wish I was comin this year, but have so many other rides planned just can't make it.... Was down to Maggie valley last year and to the Dragon for the 3rd time it never gets old!!!! Beautiful country you sure can tell god had a hand in this area....

Yep, Great Ridin' and Scenery in every direction.....ThumbUp.....You sure You don't wanna' slide the RALLY in on the Calendar in place of somethin' else.....;)

Maybe someone has already mentioned this and I just wasn't paying attention (entirely possible), but isn't it wonderful and incredible what a great and fun event this is becoming, and from its humble beginning as just a handful of friends meeting up to ride their trikes together?!

Bravo to all who are working so hard to organize and plan and stay on top of things! I'm only not naming all of you because I would most certainly leave out someone. Thanks to all of you! :wtg::wtg::wtg:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png