TTR-V - Rally In The Valley 2012

Nana

Apr 13, 2008
Ohio
The motel arrangements for the 2012 Rally in the Valley have been locked in. Details are below:

• RALLY DATES: Thursday - Sunday, June 21 - 24, 2012
  • We have an agreement with two adjoining motels -- Best Western and Microtel -- with a total of 107 rooms. If we fill these two completely, the Ramada and Comfort Inns in Maggie Valley will be happy to accommodate our members at a matching rate as all four are owned and managed by the same company and we are working directly with Michael.
  • ROOM RATE: $80.00 + tax per night on all rooms (usual weekend rates up to $129.00/night)
  • Motels are held exclusively for us until March 31, 2012 at which time any un-booked rooms will be made available to the general public.
  • Members should phone one of the two motels (numbers and web links below), clearly state that you are with the Trike Rally, and reserve a room in your name, guaranteed with your credit card.

HOST MOTELS:

Best Western

3811 Soco Rd. Route 19

Maggie Valley, NC

(828) 926-3962

Best Western on Trip Advisor

Microtel Inn

3777 Soco Rd. Route 19

Maggie Valley, NC

(828) 926-8554

Microtel on Trip Advisor

CAMPGROUND DETAILS:

• a minimum of 20 sites are being held for our rally group until 3/15/12. If more than 20 want to camp, they will simply add more at the same rate and arrangement.
  • RATE: $26.00/night
  • all sites are pull-through for those w/ RVs
  • the campground is pet friendly
  • the campground has a $5.00 visitor fee, but the manager (Travis) has waived this for our rally group so that friends can stop by your campsite as desired
  • IMPORTANT: Sites are being held under the name "TrikeTalk". Members must phone and specify that they want to reserve one of the TrikeTalk sites for themselves and provide a credit card number to guarantee a space.

STONEBRIDGE CAMPGROUND

1786 Soco Rd.

Maggie Valley, NC 28751-7875

(828) 926-4008

Nana

Tom and I are now booked at the Best Western for next year's rally. We appreciate all your's and Zook's efforts and look forward to seeing y'all next year.

THANKS for the Work BOSSES.....ThumbUp.....Room 112 Best Western...."booked".....OOooooooops, maybe I shoulda' waited until Later to announce I'm comin'...mighta' hurt Our Crowd announcin' early.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

See Everyone there.....:wtg:

It is about FUN. More of a reunion I think where you you can meet and hang out with members of THE FORUM. NANA said there was about 220 at IV. I had a great time. We had a ride on Sat.and SUN. Beautiful country and great folks.And of course some WAR STORIES.There were some two wheelers there and they seemed to enjoy them selves.I booked my room for 12 yesterday.I don't know of anything not to like about it.:pepper:

Keep em' comin' Folks...if You came this year, then I know You'll be back next year....Missed 2011, then kick off Your "YEARLY RALLY HABIT" with the 2012 Version.....You'll be Really Glad You Did.....ThumbUp

I got my room reserved and am doing my happy dance here.

stickman.gif

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png