Adding a Tour Pack to a Harley Street Glide Trike

Oct 3, 2020
Las Vegas
Has anyone ever added a Tour Pack to their Harley Street Glide Trike. If so please get in touch with me as I want to add one to my 2010 Trike. Or post on this forum what parts you bought and how you did the install.

Has anyone ever added a Tour Pack to their Harley Street Glide Trike. If so please get in touch with me as I want to add one to my 2010 Trike. Or post on this forum what parts you bought and how you did the install.

Garry.... Can't help on the Tour Pack.....But i can Welcome You To Trike-Talk.....:wave4:...

Harley came out with a kit (base bracket) that replaced the regular luggage rack on the stock Street Glide trike. This accessory set up is OBSOLETE now and hard to find. People

have found it on E Bay at times but its a pretty rare item.

i have that set up on my 2010 (love it) and just put it on for long trips.

If no body responds to your request i will research the part numbers and let you know.

Good luck,

Pete :Coffee:

welcome Gary.

See if you can find a parts catalogue on line for the 09/10 models and see if the kit is listed. If nothing else look at the diagrams and see what parts were different for the TRI model VS the Street model. Then do the work. I'm sure it can be done.

There are a few people looking for the street glide trike parts that want the clean look so I bet the unused parts will sell.

Welcome to the Gang from Western Colorado.

Without knowing what the rear of your trike looks like, I can only guess as to how it could be done.

They Kuryakyn tourpak relocator could be used if the rear has a flat area.

01 Tour Pak ReLocator.jpeg

I put one of these on my Tri Glide. Kuryakyn said it wouldn't work, but, a simple mod allowed it to bolt right on. All it would take is a flat area that you could bolt half the relocator to and the other half bolts to the tourpak.

Open.jpeg

Tour Pak Off.jpg

The mod I needed to do was to notch the frame so I could install the retaining bolt after mounting it on the trike. On an Ultra, you can reach up with the relocator installed and still put that bolt in.

Notch w:Stop.jpeg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Draven0914
Back