Americade, who's going?

Just back from Americade. Tuesday, the day I rode up form north of Boston was rain, rain and more rain. Fortunately my Firstgear jacket, Olympia pants and gloves and Full face HJC kept me warm and dry. Wednesday through today weather wise couldn't have been better. Went for a ride around Lake Sacandanga on Thursday, nice roads and views. Went to Fort Ticonderoga and Mount Defiance yesterday followed with lunch at the Hot Biscuit. Now for the bike stuff: Demo rode a 2017 Tri Glide and a 2017 Ultra Limited and while they're improved over previous years, still need some work IMO. The Ultra Limited did have a nice plush ride and Harley did lay out the best demo route not to mention it was the only manufacturer to NOT do a "nanny ride" where you had to go out with chaperones. Did the Indian Roadmaster, nice bike, pretty flickable for a bagger and had a KILLA sound system. (factory stock) Still too hot at idle and a guy in our group crashed out but was OK. Rode the Motor Trike

Prowler (again) and found it very enjoyable followed by the Motor Trike Razor. LOVED the Razor, just might consider selling the Hannigan and moving over to one of these. Vendor count at the expo was down this year (seemed like) but some good vendors nonetheless. Didn't spend all my money and didn't wear all my clothes so I'm saying that's a win for me. Favorite meal of the week: Pulled pork sandwich at the Barnsider. Burger at the Monte Cristo downtown was a close second.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yantwohands

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yantwohands
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png