Chat Room

Whats up Tony... Ive missed your daily meal planning. It always makes me hungry...

Down "Temporarily"...kinda' like this: :xszpv:......"BACK SOON".....ThumbUp
(details in "Chat Box Down" posted in Announcements)

Ok, Tonites menu.. Heart Shaped Meatloaf with of course RED ketsup on top. Glazed carrots and mashed taters.. Maybe Hot fresh walnut brownies...yum yum. just sayin
ThumbUp

Ok, Tonites menu..

Heart Shaped Meatloaf
with of course RED ketsup on top. Glazed carrots and mashed taters.. Maybe Hot fresh walnut brownies...yum yum. just sayin
ThumbUp

Tony, you do realize you make the rest of us ordinary mortal men look really bad. "Heart Shaped Meatloaf"...?!

Tony, you do realize that you are making all of us women jealous of your wife. Oh don't worry, it isn't YOU we all want to take away from Doris.... it is your cookin'!!!!! Heart-shaped meatloaf, indeed! LOL!

Good Thing in this Thread I don't like Meatloaf (Yes, there are about 5 things skuuter doesn't eat...:D).......:laugh: ;) ***

*** Mitzie loves Meatloaf

Happy VD everyone. Its raining here in south florida today. I am thinking its the first day without sun this yr. But they say we need the rain.

Happy VD everyone. Its raining here in south florida today. I am thinking its the first day without sun this yr. But they say we need the rain.

Happy Valentine's Day to you and Barbara too Chuck! Hope she's feeling a lot better by now!

Marge would rather we cook at home than go out and fight the crowds tonight so we are doing tempura fresh jumbo gulf shrimp, baby bella mushrooms and young green beans. Yum!

For your additional viewing pleasure Zook :) Enjoy

HeartLoaf, veggies, two varieties, and strawberries and Blueberries with cool whip.

:p :p

Tony T of I V E

Back