Dk custom tank lifts, information thread

Kevin's Trike with the 1.5'' Tank Lift

SideTankDlx1_zpsd3e7d64c.jpg

Kelsey

Give your ride a new look with a Tank Lift!

Now you can see your Rocker Covers! Without this Kit all that chrome is Hidden!

This is the way the Motor Company should have put the tanks - Much Cleaner Line!

Worried about running hot? This Kit Provides Better Air-Flow - Engine Runs Cooler

Installed the 1.5" lift kit with the deluxe option on my 2015 Tri-Glide, I think it looks great, a plus is it has stopped the majority of wind in my face coming between the batwing and tank. Easy install and a good investment in my opinion.

Before​

tankbefore1.jpg

After​

tankafter1.jpg

Installed the 1.5" lift kit with the deluxe option on my 2015 Tri-Glide, I think it looks great, a plus is it has stopped the majority of wind in my face coming between the batwing and tank. Easy install and a good investment in my opinion.

Before​

tankbefore1.jpg

After​

tankafter1.jpg

Thanks for the before and after pictures, looks great ;)

Kelsey

2015 Triglide with 1.5" Tank Lift. Fat Bottom Girl gets a lift.

Installed the tank lift today. Went for a quick ride in shorts and felt a ton more air coming from above the engine. Guessing that is what helps cool the engine. Here's some pics.

I didn't find anything that I thought might be the deluxe option in the box I got, but I don't really know what I'm looking for ... can someone post a pic of the deluxe option so I know what to look for.

Attachments

• Left Lift 1.jpg
    Left Lift 1.jpg
    368.1 KB · Views: 203
  • LeftLift 2.jpg
    LeftLift 2.jpg
    375.4 KB · Views: 203
  • Right Lift 1.jpg
    Right Lift 1.jpg
    704.9 KB · Views: 240
  • Right Lift 2.jpg
    Right Lift 2.jpg