GREAT AMERICAN CONVOY

Not sure if anyone is following YouTuber Adam Sandoval as he makes 120 stops at HD dealerships across the country, trying to raise 500K for Wounded Warriors, but I rode over to Cajun HD in Scott, LA to meet him and to join the convoy to Shreveport. Unfortunately my crew was still waiting on lunch when the convoy left. We rode to Shreveport without the convoy but had a great ride nonetheless. Came back home to San Antonio Sunday. I wanted to give a shout-out to Adam for what he is trying to accomplish.

Not sure if anyone is following YouTuber Adam Sandoval as he makes 120 stops at HD dealerships across the country, trying to raise 500K for Wounded Warriors, but I rode over to Cajun HD in Scott, LA to meet him and to join the convoy to Shreveport. Unfortunately my crew was still waiting on lunch when the convoy left. We rode to Shreveport without the convoy but had a great ride nonetheless. Came back home to San Antonio Sunday. I wanted to give a shout-out to Adam for what he is trying to accomplish.

… ThumbUp…..

Back