Gun Owners

I dunno Bob, if he decides to announce his plans to run for POTUS things may change quickly

All I can tell you is he has been great as a Governor

So was Chris Christie......Now days its best for a potential candidate to ender late as a Dark Horse .....This way all those shit ass reporters don't have the time to find out what he did as a 17 Year old at a party.....

Has anyone dealt with Tactical Surplus USA , in Coral Springs Fla. if so , need a phone # . The one I have goes directly to voicemail . Thanks.

Frank, I found this on their website buried somewhere.

Why Is there no phone number?

We are a small, family-run business, and at this time we handle all customer service inquiries over email. We are hoping to expand the team soon and offer a phone line for customer service, but at this time we are limited to the email. We always prioritize our customers, so rest-assured your email will be answered promptly and we will make sure you are 100% satisfied with your experience with us.

This is the phone # listed with the BBB (323) 326-6763

Frank, I found this on their website buried somewhere.

Why Is there no phone number?

We are a small, family-run business, and at this time we handle all customer service inquiries over email. We are hoping to expand the team soon and offer a phone line for customer service, but at this time we are limited to the email. We always prioritize our customers, so rest-assured your email will be answered promptly and we will make sure you are 100% satisfied with your experience with us.

This is the phone # listed with the BBB (323) 326-6763

Thanks Gary. They are quick in sending e-mail advertising and specials , but slower than snail shit in responding after an order has been done . Your answer tells me there overwhelmed with orders with not enough employees to fill them . Or answering the phone # given .

Thanks Gary. They are quick in sending e-mail advertising and specials , but slower than snail shit in responding after an order has been done . Your answer tells me there overwhelmed with orders with not enough employees to fill them . Or answering the phone # given .

Recieved a UPS tracking # after two e- mail complaints . It states for a delivery on Friday ! I’ll let yas know . So far it’s day 11 since ordered .

I sold my sons 9mm, I could not bare to keep it any more, but I still have my 38 detective special and I do carry most every day:cool:

World’s largest revolver, the Pfeifer Zeliska 600 Nitro Express

87330809.png

Just got into guns last year. Took the CCW class with my wife and granddaughter. We had a 38 snub nose , bought my wife a 38 airweight hammerless, me a 9Mil Glock 19 & a Taurus G23 9 mil. I like all 3 but I prefer to shoot my Glock. Not sure what is next… would like a 1911 of some kind.

Just got into guns last year. Took the CCW class with my wife and granddaughter. We had a 38 snub nose , bought my wife a 38 airweight hammerless, me a 9Mil Glock 19 & a Taurus G23 9 mil. I like all 3 but I prefer to shoot my Glock. Not sure what is next… would like a 1911 of some kind.
1911 Brother, 1911.

Back