Hannigan trikes

Ok need some info im going to trike my 08 yamaha royal star venture. Hannigan has a dealer in Gladewater TX, Excitement Co. Anybody dealt with them.

Welcome from Conroe Texas John. I currently have two Hannigan conversions in my shop and two Roadsmith conversions going so Id like to invite you down to see my work. Please give me a shot at your business. I pick up and deliver as well.

welcome aboard. Don't know how much you have read on this forum, BUT the number one consideration on having a conversion done is choosing a good installer. The installer can make or break any conversion. Papa Zook has a outstanding reputation and he is located in Texas. Bottom line he will give you great advise.

:Agree: can't really add too much more from what was already stated... so welcome to the forum :clapping: Zook is your guy! ThumbUp

Welcome John, the 260 mile trip, I'm positive, would be time well spent. Give Zook the opportunity to build you a great trike. ThumbUp

When doing a conversion, the quality of work that the trike dealer does will make ALL the difference! I converted my Yamaha Stratoliner and I love every minute of it (30,000 miles on the conversion, so far!).

Back