Hello from NM

Hello everyone from sunny NM. I am currently looking for a new trike and I made another post for that. I just want to also let you all know that I look forward to being a member of this awesome community.

Happy triking,

Mike

Welcome from Pennsylvania :victory: there is a great group of people lurking around here stop by often. :good: travel safely Fred

Hello everyone from sunny NM. I am currently looking for a new trike and I made another post for that. I just want to also let you all know that I look forward to being a member of this awesome community.

Happy triking,

Mike

Welcome Mike!

be sure to check out the For Sale forum here on TrikeTalk. Don't know what you are looking for in a trike but there are a couple listed there...check out the 2008 Goldwing Lehman Monarch II we have listed for sale,,,it's a really low mileage trike and is in like new condition! Happy hunting!

Welcome Mike from another Las Cruces member. I have not seen many trikes around here for sale except at the dealers. I will be glad to give you the names of my local contacts. Jim

Welcome Mike from another Las Cruces member. I have not seen many trikes around here for sale except at the dealers. I will be glad to give you the names of my local contacts. Jim

I used to have a trike when I first moved here but had to sell it and Ii have been dying for another but I am looking for the VW type not the motorcycle type, I am a big guy and I like the extra room. maybe we will run into each other some time or when I get my trike maybe we can take a day trip or weekend trip, my wife is looking forward to trips.

Howdy Mike :wave4: welcome from the Lone Star State. Hope you find that perfect VW Trike soon!

Thank you for all the welcome's I look forward to being here for a long time and hopefully get to know a lot of you maybe even meet up for a ride sometime

:welcome: to TT Mike!

I lived in Cruces for a few years. There is allot I miss about it. I was there 10 years ago and was surprised at how much it had grown since I moved away in Jan of 95.

Back