New Triumph !

Apr 24, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
Triumph has introduced the Rocket III which is going to make a great hign performance trike!

Triumph_RocketIII_Classic_stpz.jpg

For those who may be interested Triumph has produced a video to show exactly how they developed this machine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKEuzxC4eGc

Very funny video. BTW Motortrike has had a trike conversion for this bike for about three years now.

The Rocket III is not new, but the Rockett III Roadster is and it has been beefed up to 146 horses and a whopping 163 pounds of torque.

That said, it was the funny video the Triumph posted on its own site that caught my eye.

Harley's "Screw it - Let's Ride" really caught me off guard, but I just can't imagine them poking fun at themselves this way. And you know the Aisans never would!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pjslack1981
Back