Shenanigans

Shenanigans3
1a-Shenanigans front.jpg

-Yeaaaaa!!! WHY? This photo was downloaded from my iPhone to my computer pictures, then downloaded to here...

I am drawing this style, so the wheels will be tucked into the frame for a smaller width, AND hope it does not sacrifice my length, again the inside of my carport width is 11ft, and I need room to walk around, 2ft? See if you can follow my chain of thought. Windshield posts with cross bar, crossbar to start forming the rollbar and roof to rear, and gullwing door on driver side, (Rollbar no helmet needed in Ca.) I just had another idea???

218-RT-TurnTable.jpg

-WOW! I downloaded this photo from Pinterest to my computer pictures then to TrikeTalk and it worked!:) Anyway this other idea is a turntable, re-designed, is what I was thinking to use for turning my RT 90 degrees (180) the push straight to the wall for more room??? Sometimes I surprise myself... (is there a smiley for patting myself on the back)

-My wife tells me I think to much...

Just looking at your thread and had some thoughts about the side by side driver/engine arrangement. Have you looked at Dwarf Car engine setups with a Goldwing rear wheel/swingarm assembly? Goldwing swingarms are usually available as leftovers from trike conversions and the Dwarf Car coupling opens up your engine options. You could even go water cooled for a little cabin heat on those chilly days.

Last One:
Transmission Jack: H.F.
Low lift transmission jack
Product Low Height 8 in.
Lift Height, Maximum 23-1/4 in.
Working Load 450 lb.
Maybe this will fit my needs with little changes? :cool:
Transmission Jack.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png