Slingshot novelty wore off = GW Trike

ISO Slingshot trade for GW Roadsmith Trike 2003 w 16K on the clock, raked w/6 degree. Trike is loaded! Info on request. South Florida.

ISO Slingshot trade for GW Roadsmith Trike 2003 w 16K on the clock, raked w/6 degree. Trike is loaded! Info on request. South Florida.

Sorry you lost me on this....:xzqxz: Are you saying you traded the Slingshot for a glowing trike..:Shrug:

Hocky, Please clarify if you are trying to sell or trade an existing 3 wheeler.

Thanks

Looks to me, Ol' Man, has it right. Guy want's to trade for a Slingshot. Why ,I have no idea, they look very uncomfortable to me & bud who has one confirmed it. His wife does not really like it either. Just an "attention getter" . ISO= "In Search Of"

Welcome from Pennsylvania regardless stop by often. Ever try to get out of one of those things (Sling shot that is) just like getting out of a Vette you kinda roll out Hummm not for my old bones anyway.:Shrug:Fred

Last edited:
Update >> Slingshot novelty wore off = GW/Roadsmith Trike

Sorry, thought it was clear, ISO=In Search Of. So, I added everything I wanted to my GW Trike & now I'm ready to move on to something else = Slingshot. Thanks to everyone who responded! Aprox. $18K invested in Trike. I was looking for someone who bought a Slingshot and the novelty might have worn off so they might be interested in trading for a GW/Roadsmith Trike.

Glad you clarified that because I read it the wrong way also. Why don't you redo the message and post it in the Classified section.

Back