Sound system upgrade

I would like to upgrade my sound system while leaving the original head unit ! I’ve read that the J&M is the best option 800 w 4 speakers plug and play it’s 1500.00 // IS THERE any suggestions with another brand I am capable of splicing wires but I would rather have plug and play! I have an extended warranty for 5 years will this void it ?

im looking for suggestions of systems that other bikers put in that sounds great! OR should I just but the Harley boom stage 2

I would like to upgrade my sound system while leaving the original head unit ! I’ve read that the J&M is the best option 800 w 4 speakers plug and play it’s 1500.00 // IS THERE any suggestions with another brand I am capable of splicing wires but I would rather have plug and play! I have an extended warranty for 5 years will this void it ?

I don’t see how it could or would void your warranty. But just asking some dealers if this will void the warranty; Will void your warranty😉-😉..😁..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rramo
Back