started new dog

Fowler that little guy just needs more lovin than you been givin him. Look at him, ya haven't even been feedin the poor pooch enough. How much, I'll take him off your hands and give him all the lovin he can stand and then some. Wife will really like him cuz he won't shed, and I'll bet he'll be easy to house trained too. Whad ya say? Name your price. PM me.

PC
I am sorry but I am just not ready to sell them.
To be honest I just build them for fun.
I like building things

maybe in the future when I have more time I will make some to sell

worked more on the dog

added front legs and shoulders (shoulders may be a little big)
wrapped the shoulders and the hind end in rebar
Made a neck out of 3/8 rebar (the spine is made out of 1/2)
I am still thinking about how to do the skull. It will come to me eventually
Need to add claws and shape the feet more

Im not sure I like the tail

dog.jpg

worked more on the dog

added front legs and shoulders (shoulders may be a little big)
wrapped the shoulders and the hind end in rebar
Made a neck out of 3/8 rebar (the spine is made out of 1/2)
I am still thinking about how to do the skull. It will come to me eventually
Need to add claws and shape the feet more

Im not sure I like the tail

View attachment 42377
I would say that is a talent. Having a vision and then transferring it to something is a good thing. Have you thought about doing a rat bike or rod? What kind of welder are you using? Jim

I would say that is a talent. Having a vision and then transferring it to something is a good thing. Have you thought about doing a rat bike or rod? What kind of welder are you using? Jim
I have some rebar on my trike now http://3fowlers.com/

I have been toying with the idea of adding rebar to the next build but rebar gets heavy when you use a lot of it

I have a 220V Lincon Pro mig 175 welder running Flux core right now because I have not picked up a new bottle
I also have a 110 mig but I have not used it for some time.

I need to get a new bottle before I start my next trike

Looking mighty nice there Bob! Have y'a picked out a name yet?

Thanks

The name will be up to the Ol'Lady since I am making it for her. But I would guess Maddog. This is what I went by in my younger days

The Ol'Lady forbid me from changing the ears so I had to leave them.

I do not like the tail so I will be changing that to something. Do not know what yet.

Then I just have to clean up some of the welding splatter, oil it down and I will be done

Will most likely not paint it. Both the Ol'Lady and I like the rusted look.

I have some request from Family and friends so I will be make a few smaller items next then I think I will try making some weather veins. Never made them before

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joefontenot

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joefontenot
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png