Sturgis All Trike Ride! Hosted by Lehman

Mar 29, 2008
USA
AllTrikeRide.png

Join Lehman Trikes, Victory Motorcycles, and the Legendary Buffalo Chip on August 11th in congratulating this year's Good Turn Trike recipient, retired U.S. Army Infantryman, Steven Iler, as he receives the 2011 Good Turn Trike, a Lehman Trikes CrossBow powered by the Victory Vision, generously donated by Victory Motorcycles!

Come one, Come all on the inaugural ALL TRIKE RIDE! (All makes & models of trikes are welcome! 2-wheels welcome, too!) The first-ever All Trike Ride during the Sturgis Rally will commence from Lehman Trikes, through scenic countryside, past Bear Butte, to the Legendary Buffalo Chip for a reception and pre-presentation of the 2011 Good Turn Trike. The Good Turn Trike main presentation will take place on the Legendary Buffalo Chip's Main Stage prior to the Jeff Bridges & Friends concert during the Freedom Celebration! The reception dinner is free, concert tickets are extra! (Reserve your concert tickets below).

A special thanks to the Fairfield Inn off of Exit 14 in Spearfish for donating deluxe accommodations, and the Legendary Buffalo Chip for providing V.I.P. treatment for this year's Good Turn Trike winner and his wife! Thank you!

To read more about the 2011 Good Turn Trike Recipient, click here.

INAUGURAL ALL TRIKE RIDE & GOOD TURN TRIKE PRESENTATION ITINERARY & INFORMATION (Maps will be provided at Registration):

Date: Thursday, August 11th
Check-in: 1:30 pm, Lehman Trikes Factory, 125 Industrial Drive, Spearfish (Off of Exit 14, I-90)
Line-up: 2:30 pm
Ride: 3:00-5:00 pm. We will take the scenic "back way" from Lehman Trikes, through Belle Fourche, Highway 212 to Highway 79, past Bear Butte, and ending at the Legendary Buffalo Chip. We will have special V.I.P. parking for all bikes & trikes!
Reception & Pre-Presentation: 5:30-8:00 pm. Free Dinner and pre-presentation of the 2011 Good Turn Trike to Steven Iler.
Concert: 8:30 pm - Jeff Bridges & Friends - Concert tickets extra! Get your tickets by clicking here! (Click on "Campground Admission Passes" and purchase however many single-day admission passes you need. Once purchased, an electronic confirmation will be sent giving insturctions on how to obtain the passes upon arrival at the Buffalo Chip.)
Good Turn Trike Presentation: Tentatively 10:15 pm before Jeff Bridges & Friends Concert

Reservations are not necessary, but will help us plan for the meal! Please contact Jaime at 888.3WHEELS or email marketing@lehman3.com to confirm your attendance or to ask any questions!

source: Lehman Trikes

I hope that Lehman is still doing the trike ride when I make Sturgis after getting my first trike.

While my above comment is true the real reason I made this post is because I'm sick of seeing that thread about occ on the main thread list. Every time I see stuff about occ I groan & say a few curse words.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron Flick

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron Flick
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png