Thoughts and ideas on power steering for a trike

good place to start
thats a lot of change... you might want to think about moving the pivot point back a ways too..(winter project).. not a big job,,, a couple dog legs at the bottom of the tubes and a longer swing arm.... your trail wont be affected as much, you will get more travel thus a better ride if it comes to a new swing arm i would opt for a pce of tube behind the tire rather than bare..stac

stace

I have a 3/8 x2 u shaped steel tying both swing arms together already. Sure you are looking at my pictures?? :clapping:

No not at all .. Just a place for some flex. Just thinking if you are going to be b

uilding A new swingarm, might be a good time to do it and a tube across the back is easier than bending a bar

No not at all .. Just a place for some flex. Just thinking if you are going to be b

uilding A new swingarm, might be a good time to do it and a tube across the back is easier than bending a bar

Ok thanks for the tip. Now i know why winters are long lol

Hey, stacebg, what do you think about the necks/forks/triple trees on the trikes built by Conrad Lawrence, aka Onetonmagoo on youtube.com? I can supply a link if need be.

Hey, stacebg, what do you think about the necks/forks/triple trees on the trikes built by Conrad Lawrence, aka Onetonmagoo on youtube.com? I can supply a link if need be.

which one???? the girder without a spring..... turned into a springer
w the shock about horizontal??

which one???? the girder without a spring..... turned into a springer
w the shock about horizontal??

I'm talking about this one:

I'm not quite sure what a "springer" is.......

- - - Updated - - -

Ok...just googled "springer front end on a motorcycle...." Yeah, that's the style I'm talking about, the modified springer front end. I kinda like the looks of how he builds it, but have never driven anything like that, so I was curious what your more experienced thoughts and opinion on it were.
~SD

Back