TOI Stuff

You are very welcome. We appreciate all your support and dedication.

MS. Marge
I received the stuff today and it all looks great as usual.Wood like to take this oppurtunity to again thank YOU,MARGE, NANA, and RANDY for all the work ya'll do for us.ThumbUp

I looked at the info,sound very intersting,will join as soon I can get something to ride,I was on the staff of the worlds largest on-line catfish club for 6 years,gave up my position to do more fishing took up much of my time,I help put togethe a couple of National gatherings,you would call them ralleys,I love to help as much as I can.

Rather than to send a personal email to Randy or Tom, this question may be of interest to other TOI members and more specially, to those members who have volunteered to be their States contact person. My question is, can one order a given quantity of individual membership cards? What better way to encourage belonging to T.O.I. than to be able to hand out ones membership card to prospective interested "trikers" during your conversation with them.

Rather than to send a personal email to Randy or Tom, this question may be of interest to other TOI members and more specially, to those members who have volunteered to be their States contact person. My question is, can one order a given quantity of individual membership cards? What better way to encourage belonging to T.O.I. than to be able to hand out ones membership card to prospective interested "trikers" during your conversation with them.

A card carrying T.O.I member must purchase a member's kit that includes a TOI member's patch, Trike Talk patch, TOI member's decal, Trike Talk decal and their own custom printed card with their exclusive member number, their name and their join date. So to answer your question, no there is no bulk ordering of member's cards due to each one being personalized just to them.

I may be wrong, but I think he's talking more along the lines of business cards with something like "Invited By Member xxx", like others have been using to promote Trike Talk. Am I right pmar, or did I totally misunderstand you?

I was wondering if you help i bough this package at the ralley last year they were going to send me my member ship card i never got it didnt think about till i seen this post thanks don 1800

I was wondering if you help i bough this package at the ralley last year they were going to send me my member ship card i never got it didnt think about till i seen this post thanks don 1800

Don, send a private message to "Marge". She keeps great records and will be able to help you with this.

I may be wrong, but I think he's talking more along the lines of business cards with something like "Invited By Member xxx", like others have been using to promote Trike Talk. Am I right pmar, or did I totally misunderstand you?

Cheri,

What I was referring to is the T.O.I. membership card that comes with ordering the membership kit. I asked Randy if one could order just the cards in quanity so that I could hand them out to interested "trikers", sort of a nice recruiting tool, IMHO. When Randy replied no, rather than to ask why and waste his time and mine, I simply opted to scanning the one I had, using it as a template and ordering 250 (minimum amount) through on online vendor. I fine tuned the card a bit, puting in my mailing address, emailing address, cell phone number and TrikeTalk's website address. Cost was a little over $20.00 plus shipping/handling. I still think that Randy,Marge or Tom should seriously look into this matter. As the contact person for both ND/SD/T.O.I., I for one think this idea has merit. ThumbUp

Daydreamer

Cheri,

What I was referring to is the T.O.I. membership card that comes with ordering the membership kit. I asked Randy if one could order just the cards in quanity so that I could hand them out to interested "trikers", sort of a nice recruiting tool, IMHO. When Randy replied no, rather than to ask why and waste his time and mine, I simply opted to scanning the one I had, using it as a template and ordering 250 (minimum amount) through on online vendor. I fine tuned the card a bit, puting in my mailing address, emailing address, cell phone number and TrikeTalk's website address. Cost was a little over $20.00 plus shipping/handling. I still think that Randy,Marge or Tom should seriously look into this matter. As the contact person for both ND/SD/T.O.I., I for one think this idea has merit. ThumbUp

Daydreamer

Daydreamer, I had intended to reply way back when I first read your comments, but I guess I got sidetracked.
I think you ended up doing the best thing by getting your own cards printed and maybe the least expensive for you & TOI, I was thinking of doing the same type of card. By doing our own cards we can have whatever text we want on the cards. I have a template setup, but waited a bit so I can make any changes I want before sending to printer. I want to use the card when meeting people on rides and at rallies, it is so much easier to have the card than trying to write info on a scrap of paper. Besides my name & other info I included the color & type of bike I was riding, just as a little reminder about who gave them the card. I know, for me, I sometimes remember the bike quicker than the persons name.
I hope we meet so we can exchange cards.:wave4:

Cheri,

Daydreamer

That's what we did, too, and try to make sure the local bike shops have some on hand for trike owners! We take some with us always ; they come in handy for bike nights and GWRRA meetings! Also, I'll be making a presentation about the June rally at this month's GWRRA get together, and hope we can get some local dudes to join up!

Daydreamer, I had intended to reply way back when I first read your comments, but I guess I got sidetracked.
I think you ended up doing the best thing by getting your own cards printed and maybe the least expensive for you & TOI, I was thinking of doing the same type of card. By doing our own cards we can have whatever text we want on the cards. I have a template setup, but waited a bit so I can make any changes I want before sending to printer. I want to use the card when meeting people on rides and at rallies, it is so much easier to have the card than trying to write info on a scrap of paper. Besides my name & other info I included the color & type of bike I was riding, just as a little reminder about who gave them the card. I know, for me, I sometimes remember the bike quicker than the persons name.
I hope we meet so we can exchange cards.:wave4:

92fxsts,

Here's a copy of the card I had made up to hand out to the interested public
for your review and anyone else that might be interested.

Daydreamer

Last edited:
92fxsts,

Here's a copy of the card I had made up to hand out to the interested public
for your review and anyone else that might be interested.

Daydreamer

That's a good looking card, I'd like to steal some of your ideas, if that is OK with you. I have a card drafted up, but it would look a lot better with some of your ideas.

There was a thread a few years ago about TT cards - back, I think, when the membership was listed in hundreds, maybe very low thousands. There were some good business card ideas at that time, I tried to adapt one but never did get it right. Fast forward a few years and someone gave me a pack of business card stock from Wallyworld. This version is by Avery, they have a website that makes it very easy to build a card, change it if need be and save it for printing or editing.
Here is the one I made, hope I didn't break any copyright stuff. img004 - Copy.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeeMan
Back