Trike Gone, Leaving Triketalk. Saying Goodby

Oct 3, 2015
Alvin
Just a line to say thank you for your responses when i needed information, or just company. I have really enjoyed my years on these forums, but being I am no longer riding, I feel like I have little to contribute. Again, thanks for the years of company and information.

Sincerely

Old Man jack

Just a line to say thank you for your responses when i needed information, or just company. I have really enjoyed my years on these forums, but being I am no longer riding, I feel like I have little to contribute. Again, thanks for the years of company and information.

Sincerely

Old Man jack

No need to leave altogether, Hang around and keep us company. There are a few treads that aren't just about riding..ThumbUp

Don't tell me you don't remember Arthur Godfrey and Tiny Tim? Unless you are to young to remember them.:wave4:ThumbUp

Yea they musta been before my time......;)
I kinna remember something that Tiny Tims Father Bob Cratcht worked for Ebenezer Scrooge. Godfrey wasn't he the guy who fired Julius LaRosa.:Shrug:;);)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4spen@Proj2
Back