Trike kit MFG. number

Vulcanscott

30+ Posts
Feb 10, 2023
chandler
?s I have 2008 Motor Trike 1800 GW . IRS where do I locate kit serial number and year model was told 2012. also was there a registeration for the kit showing miles at install? Thank You in Advance

?s I have 2008 Motor Trike 1800 GW . IRS where do I locate kit serial number and year model was told 2012. also was there a registeration for the kit showing miles at install? Thank You in Advance

On solid axle shaft driven bikes, the rear end number is stamped into the TOP side of the pinion snout (above the driveshaft attachment point). On solid axle belt drive bikes, it is on the back side of the main carrier housing. Honda IRS the number is stamped into the differential support just below the rear cover. Belt driven IRS kits, the number is stamped into a plate that is attached to the center of the aluminum carrier.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Busymo
Back