Voyager conversion from 2005 to 2020

Hello, I recently aquired a voyager kit that came off of a 2005 HD Fatboy. I am looking to see if it will fit on a 2020 Slim. In brief conversation with Voyager they said it should fit, since it is a class A bike in their category. I wrote their technical department a few days ago with no reply. I am looking for installation instructions. The wheelbase appears to be longer than the typical 31 inches I see in most youtube videos. This is a project im taking on to get my dad back on his Slim after major medical issues. I was looking for install information and also what size wheels and tires I can put on it. It has the standard (from 2005) 13 inch tires and rims. I know it can go to 15's. But didn't see any specs. Newbie here, hello all from Lake Havasu City AZ, aka hell :D

Thank you Trike Lady! That is helpful information. Not sure how you found it on their site but I am glad you did. So it looks like I can use the same belly pan, but might need to change the suspension arms. I will have to call them to clarify.

Ok I ordered the B23 mounting kit for the slim and 15 inch phantom chrome wheels from them with a fender bracket. Out of pocket on parts is 1542.00 plus shipping. Probably another couple hundred bucks. So that not bad. I got the donor kit for 200 bucks so it is under the cost of a new kit so far woo hoo!

So the kit is installed. I will post some pics later this evening. I am having a hard time finding replacement rear shocks for the 2005 voyager kit. I called Voyager and they said they dont carry them anymore. No information. I tried my local auto part supplier to cross reference with no luck. It has these numbers on them, if anyone has a line on replacements it would be a big help.

AM100 15BT0

P1362

Back