What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Installed a new Klockwerks windshield in mine and took the touring width Freedom Shield off. so much cooler temperature wise now. Also removed the fairing pouches just to see what it looked like. I may put them back on. Didn't realize how much I use them until I took them off.

I still don’t have a drop of anything in my catch can yet. 500 miles or so.
From what I said understand every bike varies . I had neglected it for a couple oil changes so it had a gooey mess in it . I also ride hard n fast and a lot of interstate high speed miles so if hot stuff is coming out I don’t want it in my intake .

Today - 3 new tires - wore the front one out again and had a nail in a rear so I changed all three . Also replaced front brake pads and had a 10k service done. Good to go for a bit now!!!!

You going with stockers in the rear?
I put stock back on the rear, I had 30 k and 3 years in them , still lots of tread left but the insides of the grooves had started to get cracking in the rubber. My ESP tire n wheel covered one with the nail . The other I came out of pocket but did it along with 10k on my Prepaid maintenance plan so got it free install , part only . The front I did Metzler , giving that a try

Dealer visit.
Went to the dealership the other day. I was thinking my Compensator was making too much noise. The "tech" took it for a ride. Came back and said the Compensator was starting go bad, but was OK to drive for a while. ?? Also said my left muffler was loose. I got under it today and found the rubber cushion slide back. So I just slid it forward and it was no longer making any noise. Everything else was tight.

Dealer visit.
Went to the dealership the other day. I was thinking my Compensator was making too much noise. The "tech" took it for a ride. Came back and said the Compensator was starting go bad, but was OK to drive for a while. ?? Also said my left muffler was loose. I got under it today and found the rubber cushion slide back. So I just slid it forward and it was no longer making any noise. Everything else was tight.
Curious if this was this a freebie or an HD($100)

Dealer visit.
You definitely don’t want that compensator to come apart in the primary, it will take out several other components!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REDMAN197307

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REDMAN197307
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png