A little bit different

Looks retro......ThumbUp...........But your a better Man than I' Gunga Din...:xzqxz:...

Just too much time in keeping them clean where i ride.....:Shrug:...

Nice. I'm sure I saw you a few weeks back when I was on Page Ave. sitting at the light & you came off Dielman, turn onto Page by BP. That was pre-WW's, but I always notice a FW, especially a black 1 cause that's the fastest color.;)

Nice. I'm sure I saw you a few weeks back when I was on Page Ave. sitting at the light & you came off Dielman, turn onto Page by BP. That was pre-WW's, but I always notice a FW, especially a black 1 cause that's the fastest color.;)

Yes that was me, maybe we will bump into each other again.

Reactions: MDO
Now that’s an idea.

Just so you know I am not kidding.... Here is the start to a pogo seat base......

pogo seat base for FLRT.jpg

I would probably go for the Buddy Seat style though..... But I put these on several of my bikes over the years.... comfy....

Buddy Seat.jpg

It would not take that much to do it..... just sayin :D

Wouldn’t want an all white seat, white accents would be my choice. Please post the info of the person who can do it.

Ok.... here is what they looked like (stock) with a two tone option.... (The back rest is incorrect...it should be white around the edge and on on the back and black on the front facing panel) You could do a black skirt too If you want.

Black and white buddy seat.jpg

Heather's Leathers gets a lot of good reviews. Here is the link.

http://heathersleathers.com/prices.html

Her's and places like hers are places to shop for recovering. I did mine myself and it turned out good. I used the cover I took off to make a canvas pattern. Then fit the canvas one before I went for the leather. I like buddy seats. They look good and are very functional. There is also a guy in St. Charles, MO who does really good seat work. He will be making the seat for my project. I have never talked to him about a buddy seat, but I bet he could do it. Here is a link to his place.

https://richphillipscycles.com/

Best to find a beat up real one in a swap meet or on ebay and restore it. Repro's are REAL expensive. Lots of restoration parts are made for these so in the end, you will have a new seat made with a combo of new and old parts anyway.

Here is a link to some of the repro parts available.

https://www.masclassics.com/seats.html

Good Luck!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png