honda add reverse

Reaction score
i join site hoping some one could tell me if i can add reverse to my honda trike any easy way to do it. no one has even answered me if trike talk cant help who can like site but no help bill

i join site hoping some one could tell me if i can add reverse to my honda trike any easy way to do it. no one has even answered me if trike talk cant help who can like site but no help bill

More information about your Trike and a picture might help…??

My Old Man would always say; It’s like walking into a butcher shop and asking the butcher how much does a pound of meat cost??….

Is your Honda trike a shaft drive? That's gonna make it harder (read: more expensive). Was your bike "triked" by a pro or an amateur?

Wow William you must expect a lot from web sites. This place is made up of people who like to share their knowledge. This is not a paid reference location. To get a question answered first you need to provide enough info. Your original post doesn't mention what conversion you have. Second there has to be a person that has or had what you are asking about. a honda 750 areo i'm sure was not a very common conversion.

i've been a member here since 2009 and do not recall a person posting info about one.

you got 2 responses one asking for more info about what you have the other suggested a link that might help you. considering your question you got good feedback.

i seriously doubt that there is a commercial made reverse for your trike. just not enough demand.

gorilla

senior moderator

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png