Lehman Parts Dilemma

Oct 4, 2012
Tallahassee
Ahoy, all.

Delema: Need a rotor for my wife's Kaw Vulcan 900 with Lehman Storm kit. She lost the wheel bearing and damaged the caliper and rotor.

Jim Murphy mentioned waaaaay back in early 2018 that he had parts, but now that he had passed, we need to know where we can find these parts or who may have his inventory.

I've contacted Wilwood Brakes in CA (they supplied some of the rotors to Lehman) and a couple of former dealers here in the US and in Canada with no luck.

I'm including my sketch of dimensions, should anyone out there have something on their shelves. I do have access to a machine shop that could trim and drill to make it fit....

Thanks in advance! Harry

Attachments

• rotor.jpeg.jpeg
    rotor.jpeg.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 67
Lehman pivot bolt for 2000 1200xl

I have been looking for a pivot bolt for 2000 1200xl with lehman trike kit. The one ordered by part number does not fit. Any suggestions? The trike is going to be totalled because of this bolt.

I have been looking for a pivot bolt for 2000 1200xl with lehman trike kit. The one ordered by part number does not fit. Any suggestions? The trike is going to be totalled because of this bolt.

Sheri, Welcome to Trike Talk and your first post

If you have the old pivot bolt take it and the new one to a machine shop and see if the new one can be machined to the proper specs

Delema

Ahoy, all.

Delema: Need a rotor for my wife's Kaw Vulcan 900 with Lehman Storm kit. She lost the wheel bearing and damaged the caliper and rotor.

Jim Murphy mentioned waaaaay back in early 2018 that he had parts, but now that he had passed, we need to know where we can find these parts or who may have his inventory.

I've contacted Wilwood Brakes in CA (they supplied some of the rotors to Lehman) and a couple of former dealers here in the US and in Canada with no luck.

I'm including my sketch of dimensions, should anyone out there have something on their shelves. I do have access to a machine shop that could trim and drill to make it fit....

Thanks in advance! Harry

Harry:

I needed a set of hubs for mine and I had the same issue. I went to Trike Zone and was able to get what I needed including new Brake Pads. You may want to give them a try. You can find them here: https://www.trikezone.com/.

Best Wishes and Good Luck.

Chuck

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png