Custom Trike

Sully

Trike Talk Executive Chef
Reaction score
This custom made trike was on display at the motorcycle show in Atlanta this weekend.

IMG_0564.JPGIMG_0565.JPG

Pretty, but might not even be a runner. Had a guy at a custom show tell me that the motor in his turbocharged Harley chopper was a shell. No rods, pistons, or valves.

Said it made it lighter to load into the trailer to haul to the next show. :xzqxz:

Pretty, but might not even be a runner. Had a guy at a custom show tell me that the motor in his turbocharged Harley chopper was a shell. No rods, pistons, or valves.

Said it made it lighter to load into the trailer to haul to the next show. :xzqxz:

Even if it runs, it won't go far....look at the size of the gas tank above the engine.

But it sure is pretty to look at!!!!

Even if it runs, it won't go far....look at the size of the gas tank above the engine.

But it sure is pretty to look at!!!!

Maybe they have another fuel tank hidden somewhere in all the plastic or fiberglass where you sit.:Shrug:

Reminds me of some of the stuff that came out of the 70's. Don't get me wrong. I liked the stuff and I can remember most of the 70's.

That is SUPER WILD !!!!
What kind of power plant do you think that is?

That would be a Porsche flat six mated to a Porsche gearbox. Built by the now defunked Phoenix Trike Works. Some lucky fella in palm springs owns it I think.
I would do baaaad things for a scoot like that!;)

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png