been too long

ofdave

Feb 10, 2018
Sarasota, FL
OK, it's been way to long since anyone posted about the Spyder.

The '18s are out, somebody must have one to show us and talk about.

Also, riding season is here or almost here so let us know what your doing, either riding or getting ready to ride.

There just starting to come out to the dealers.

I know a few have just received there anniversary model recently but have no/little ride time yet because of the weather.

Some are saying the new display is pretty nce but are still trying to figure it out.

I am sure we will hear more soon. :biglol:

I am looking forward to the Deadwood Trike rally. I have wanted to go since the 1st one but something always got in the way. Not this year. I just bought a nice set of Seal floorboards from some one on another board. He had traded off his 2012 for a newer model with the factory floorboards. So I will have them for the rally.Winter here in Utah has not been too bad and I have been able to ride in every month so far. Started commuting to work a couple of weeks ago and except for a few days been able to do that most days. Go to work in the morning at 25* come home in 55* temps.

Loving my 2017 F3-Ltd, so not interested in the 2018s, just want to ride, ride, ride what I got. Wife and I have joined the GWRRA Eagle Wings chapter here in Hot Springs Village, and they ride! Plenty of GW trikes and Spyders and they love having us as part of there club. In fact, they have ask my wife (she rides a 2016 Spyder F3-T) and I to lead a 9 day trip from here in Arkansas to Big Bend National Park in Texas next month (April), and that is exactly what we are going to do! See ya on the road.........

Loving my 2017 F3-Ltd, so not interested in the 2018s, just want to ride, ride, ride what I got. Wife and I have joined the GWRRA Eagle Wings chapter here in Hot Springs Village, and they ride! Plenty of GW trikes and Spyders and they love having us as part of there club. In fact, they have ask my wife (she rides a 2016 Spyder F3-T) and I to lead a 9 day trip from here in Arkansas to Big Bend National Park in Texas next month (April), and that is exactly what we are going to do! See ya on the road.........

Alright Juice!!!!...that sounds like it's going to be a great trip :clapping:

Cool Juice! Give us a wave as you pass through the west Texas area!

Juice...do you have your route laid out yet?

Will you or Jan be pulling a trailer or can you pack it all on the Spyders?

We will be taking I-30 west, to I-635 south, to I-20 west, to US67 south and spend our first night in Glen Rose, then take US67 on down to Alpine (our base town, 3 days there). We will make 3 different loops while there in Alpine, one taking River Road, another into Big Bend, and another up to Fort Davis. And of course, I have to show them the Marfa Lights! Then we will reverse out route for the ride back home to Hot Springs Village, AR. Will be about a 2500 mile round trip for us.

Jan's bike came with a hitch and wiring, but the owner decided to keep her trailer, so we have no trailer to pull. We will be packing up on the bikes only .......... hoping we can load enough for the 7 days on the road (my wife is good at packing so I think we can do it since we both have our own bike). We do have plans to one day get a used pull behind trailer for the bike, sooooo we can take more!!!

Spider for sale

Posted this in the wrong dept.

A friend of mines fatherinlaw passed on, selling his 2015 RS Spider, Black with 2000 miles. I’ve seen it, like new. It’s in southern NY for $10,000.

Anyone interested contact me some how :Shrug:

!SOLD !

We will be taking I-30 west, to I-635 south, to I-20 west, to US67 south and spend our first night in Glen Rose, then take US67 on down to Alpine (our base town, 3 days there). We will make 3 different loops while there in Alpine, one taking River Road, another into Big Bend, and another up to Fort Davis. And of course, I have to show them the Marfa Lights! Then we will reverse out route for the ride back home to Hot Springs Village, AR. Will be about a 2500 mile round trip for us.

You guys are certainly taking the scenic loop! Have fun, be careful!

Tell us all about it - with pics of course - when you get back.

Spyderfest

No one has mentioned going to Spyderfest. Looks like it is going to be a week later than what it has been in the past. Maybe try to miss some bad weather. Also looks like it is going to be held at two different venues. Be interested to see how that along with a date change works out.

I am looking forward to the Deadwood Trike rally. I have wanted to go since the 1st one but something always got in the way. Not this year. I just bought a nice set of Seal floorboards from some one on another board. He had traded off his 2012 for a newer model with the factory floorboards. So I will have them for the rally.Winter here in Utah has not been too bad and I have been able to ride in every month so far. Started commuting to work a couple of weeks ago and except for a few days been able to do that most days. Go to work in the morning at 25* come home in 55* temps.

We will see you in Dogwood. Also stopping in for 2 days in Sturgis. In addition, looking at No-Cal in Sept. haven't made up our mind on that one yet. Safe rydes for you and yours.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png