Maggie Valley 2019???

I can get the dates and hotel rates set and Marge will set up the registration page as we always do, but due to running our shop and us keeping our 10 month old grandson pretty much every day and most nights, I cannot guarantee that we can be there, so as usual its going to be up to you all to coordinate the rides, gatherings, etc. I'd love to come, its my favorite place in the world to ride and I haven't seen many of yall in a while now.

I'm in:clapping:

Glad to hear it "Moonshine Mike".:clap:

I guess this means your are about to fire up the still and prepare this year's extraordinary libations.:biglol:

I would like to preorder and prepay for (2) bottles of the rocket flavored fuel. Blueberry and/or strawberry is fine. Just, let me know.

Remember, both Gary(Zammy) and Becky(Sassie & Brassie) are cut off. Come to think of it, I probably should be cut off too.:laugh:

But wait, we can't cut off Becky. She was the only one who could protect us from the extreme earthquake tremors while trying to keep the front concrete structural entry portal columns from falling over onto us.:biggrin:

Maggie Valley

Billie and Mike will plan on being there. Have not made the gathering before with the group but looking forward to it. Are the dates going to be Sept. 2-6 this year? We won't be staying at the motel but at our place out near the Blue Ridge Motorcycle Campground in Cruso about 30 minutes from Maggie.

Billie and Mike will plan on being there. Have not made the gathering before with the group but looking forward to it. Are the dates going to be Sept. 2-6 this year? We won't be staying at the motel but at our place out near the Blue Ridge Motorcycle Campground in Cruso about 30 minutes from Maggie.

September 2-6 are the tentative dates.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png