Idaho rides...

Mar 2, 2015
Post Falls, ID, USA
Since my part of Idaho is only 60 miles wide, wedged in between Eastern Washington and Western Montana, most of my rides take me into one of those other states. I'll try to list a few of my favorite rides, all starting from Coeur d'Alene. If you like forests, lakes and mountains, then follow along and I'll show you some great rides starting in North Idaho.

I've only ridden to Mount Peiller ... we do a Bible Study ride to there each year in Sept ... pretty area ... there are 2 restaurants in town ... LOL ... and one of them is a subway .. but the hotel treats us like royalty ... we love it.

re Idaho rides

I live just north of Spokane. One of my fav rides is to Sandpoint, pick up my brother, head to Lake Kookanoska (sp?) for a burger. then down Bull River and back to Sandpoint then home. Really beautiful ride. We do it 2-3 times a year. It was the first ride I took my (then to be) wife on.

26th Annual Chicken Run...

Did a large group ride with the local Harley Owners Group yesterday. There were about 130 bikes. I counted five trikes including ours. The Chicken Run has been an annual spring ride out of the Spokane/Coeur d'Alene area for as long as I can remember, and proceeds from the ride will go to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project. This was a well organized large group ride, and sponsored by the local Harley dealership.

Starting off from the Lone Wolf Harley dealership in Spokane Valley, WA, we broke up into groups of about 25 bikes, and rode Northeast to Rathdrum, Idaho. Up Highway 41 to Usk, WA and onto the Flowery Trail Road to Chewelah, WA where they had a live band set up and a catered BBQ lunch in the city park.

After lunch, everyone was on their own to find their way home again. We rode straight down Highway 395 to the north side of Spokane, and then took some side roads around the city and back home to north Idaho.

All-in-all, it was a beautiful, bright sunny day, and a great ride...

I live just north of Spokane. One of my fav rides is to Sandpoint, pick up my brother, head to Lake Kookanoska (sp?) for a burger. then down Bull River and back to Sandpoint then home. Really beautiful ride. We do it 2-3 times a year. It was the first ride I took my (then to be) wife on.

Indeed a beautiful ride. We did this route a few years ago, and then went on to Whitefish, MT to visit Glacier National Park.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png