tire size for rear tire on front? 2007 goldwing trike

extreme10

Dec 2, 2010
Finestrat. alicante. Spain
Can anyone please provide me with the actual rear tire size - Michelin acive pilot. for use on the front wheel of a 2007 Goldwing trike.

Searched the forum and found loads of info on its use but couldn't find the actual sizes.

Can you go with a slightly wider tire ?

130/70/18 would be the standard size that would fit on the front "Rim" while using a "rear" tire. The MPA and the BT45 are both really good choices. Motorcycle Superstore usually has some nice prices on these, but of course, Google would be a good source for finding the best price. I have used both and on average got about 34-36K out of mine on the front. I ended up sticking with the BT45 as it tended to not give me a bad "buzz" in the handlebars, and did not cup. Hope that helps.

If you are still unsure just look at the size of the tire you have on there now. It will be printed on the sidewall. That will be what you look for only in a rear tire. You can buy with confidence from Motorcycle Superstore, Jake Wilson, WingStuff,Dennis Kirk,Competition,and Chapperal. I have used them all and been very happy with their service.

Another option is the new Avon Cobra Trike front tire. It is a radial instead of bias ply and in my opinion offers better ride and superb handling. tire mileage not determined yet. Found mine at Dennis Kirk.

Again, stock size of 130/70 18.

The OP said rear tire not rear tires.
Yes check the tire size on the tire you have on it now.
What kit is it?

different trike makers use their size of rims/tires. Knowing what kit was used we can help you better.

The OP said rear tire not rear tires.

Yes check the tire size on the tire you have on it now.

What kit is it?

different trike makers use their size of rims/tires. Knowing what kit was used we can help you better.

DD here is what the OP asked: "Can anyone please provide me with the actual rear tire size - Michelin acive pilot. for use on the front wheel of a 2007 Goldwing trike."

We are talking about the front tire here. Kit makes not difference.... :xszpv::xszpv:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png