Post Your Stallion Trike Pics

Re: Stallion Trike Pics

:wave4: picked up my 2013 Stallion in Austin Tuesday. pepper Only thing I am disapointed in is the size of the trunk. I thought it would be larger. Cuts down on my shopping or how much to take on road trip. lol

I've found the Stallion takes the curves as good or better than anything I have ever riden. The people I ride with think they slow me down but I'm glad they are there (helps me stay around the speed limit). As for as the Dragon goes, I liked it but when we were there there were so many bikes and then there was a semi going through on the way back we couldn't go over the speed limit. I think I liked the snake better than I did the dragon.

Too Funny! My honey took mine out today. He told me he rode it like he stole it. lol I thought he was joking but apparently not. He said he took some 30mph curves at 65mph and had to hold on so he didn't slide out of the seat but the stallion handled great. lol

Anyway, he told me I have been too gentle with it the two times I have gotten to ride it. Told me to ride and have fun and not be so gentle with it. I am thinking about visiting friends in June that live in Tennessee not too far from the dragon. I rode that route along with a skyway about 3 years ago on my Triumph. It was lots of fun.

But you are right about all the traffic.

I am surprised about the truck though because there are all kinds of warning signs for those not to be on that road.

Take your time and get use to the Stallion, Everyone I've talked to that has riden a Stallion says it didn't take long getting use to it but I'm all about being comfortable with what you are riding. Like I said take your time and get use to it.

Nice. I would so love to get in one of these. Are the ones you guys have actually legal up here in Canada? I have not seen any of these around here... I would notice something like these.

Man they look like a lot of fun!

I'm not sure if they are legal or not up there. I've been looking in the forum because I think I remember seeing where someone said they weren't legal, I don't know why they wouldn't be legal as any trike on the road. Hope to make it up there one of these day on a road trip.

Ed,

Ever ridden the "Pig Trail" in Arkansas? Never seen so many bikes in my life!!!! Great ride thru the Ozarks tho....

Yes, We rode the Pig Tail two years ago. It is a great ride and not that far from me, about five hours away but there is alot of good roads between SE Missouri and NW Arkansas. Hope to see everyone at the rally in a couple of weeks.

Too Funny! My honey took mine out today. He told me he rode it like he stole it. lol I thought he was joking but apparently not. He said he took some 30mph curves at 65mph and had to hold on so he didn't slide out of the seat but the stallion handled great. lol

Anyway, he told me I have been too gentle with it the two times I have gotten to ride it. Told me to ride and have fun and not be so gentle with it. I am thinking about visiting friends in June that live in Tennessee not too far from the dragon. I rode that route along with a skyway about 3 years ago on my Triumph. It was lots of fun.

But you are right about all the traffic.

I am surprised about the truck though because there are all kinds of warning signs for those not to be on that road.

Don't visit Tenn. in June COME to the Trike Talk Ralley # 7 in Euireka Springs , Ar. and join in the fun .. Last year we had 10 + Stallions plus a hundered or so other bikes Loads of fun Charlie D. :10: :wave4: :pepper:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png